Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLDS Cubs vs. Cardinals

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hammel is pitching for Chicago tomorrow. Who will St. Louis throw? Matheny said that if it went to 5 that either Lackey or Wainwright would throw the 5th game.

It's a bad day when you run Arrieta out of the game and still can't win.

From 2 down we tie it up!!! Never count any team named Cardinals out, whether it be the Mayfield Cardinals or the STL. Cardinals

 

It's always going to be in the Cards!

Schwarber literally dented the moon on that bomb. My lord...

Schwarber literally dented the moon on that bomb. My lord...

 

 

Exit velocity 113 MPH

 

Hardest-hit Cubs HR this year

Exit velocity 113 MPH

 

Hardest-hit Cubs HR this year

 

Ball is stuck on top of scoreboard in right center...

Congrats to @00Rocket28 and @The Scribe. I'm really happy for you guys. I hope the Cubs win it all.

Congrats to @00Rocket28 and @The Scribe. I'm really happy for you guys. I hope the Cubs win it all.

This.

 

I've been a Cardinals fan for 50 years. But my dad's been a Cubs fan forever. For his sake, I hope the Cubs win it all.

 

Let this become a real rivalry.

No one I'd rather beat than the Cardinals and all their arrogant fans that do nothing but try and belittle my team. So happy, but the job is not done. The scary part for the Central is how young we are and how long we've got them under team control...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.