Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OSU Freshman JaQuan Lyle Tells NCAA Katina Powell's Story is True

Featured Replies

  • Author

 

@JasonRileyWDRB

From attorney Scott Cox, who represents Andre McGee, on Lyle story

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

@JasonRileyWDRB

From attorney Scott Cox, who represents Andre McGee, on Lyle story

 

a) Someone (the attorney) seems agitated, and b) is he British? Who spells rumor that way? :lol2:

I think it's more of...you tell us the truth or you aren't playing at OSU this season.

 

I didn't even think of that angle. Good point.

The worse it gets the better I love it.

This could be the smoking gun. This could be all she wrote for Pitino and Louisvile

 

It may be years before the NCAA decides anything, Pitino may be long gone before that day comes. Anyway, I'm not certain that they will impose any major sanctions even if most of her story does prove to be true.

Until it's known what part(s) of the story Lyle "confirmed," it doesn't really change anything at this point.

Until it's known what part(s) of the story Lyle "confirmed' date='" it doesn't really change anything at this point.[/quote']

 

Are you still doubting the allegations?

Word in Columbus is Lyle feared eligibility and went full Ray Liotta on the stand.

Word in Columbus is Lyle feared eligibility and went full Ray Liotta on the stand.

 

That's what I'd heard as well. The NCAA had the answers to their questions already and told him to tell the truth or face his own suspension.

  • Author
Word in Columbus is Lyle feared eligibility and went full Ray Liotta on the stand.

 

I've been interviewed by the NCAA before. They have that affect.

Are you still doubting the allegations?

 

No. I've already said a few times I think McGee absolutely had a relationship with this woman, and that he and a couple of other guys were probably partying with strippers in the dorm.

  • Author

One interesting note in this new story is that is specifically says that McGee was not present.

No. I've already said a few times I think McGee absolutely had a relationship with this woman' date=' and that he and a couple of other guys were probably partying with strippers in the dorm.[/quote']

 

I'm just trying to find out your current position since you're the main UL guy on here. I haven't had time to keep up with everything.

To me it says, "she ain't lying"....

 

Some is overblown. Some isn't. Like this and I bet Antonio Blakeney isn't embellished.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.