Boone County 5 Pendleton County 2

It was senior night at Pendleton Co. To start the night (after the seniors were walked out, introduced, etc.) a senior who is injured was placed at the tee off position. It was tapped to him and he kicked it out of play. A substitute was brought in and Boone had a throw in. They tossed the ball to Pendleton Co to give them possession. Nice touch to get the graduating senior one last opportunity and to start his senior night.

Rest of the match was controlled by Boone Co.--possession, attack, shots on goal, etc. After three pretty quick goals in the first half coach began to substitute liberally and experiment, allowing a defender to play up front, etc. Second half began with players in unusual positions and giving others experience playing.

Pendleton Co continued to play hard and they created their own opportunities scoring twice. The Pendleton fans were enthusiastic at each score.

Despite the way the game was going they seemed to very much enjoy their senior night. It was a lovely evening for a soccer game and a very nice ride out to Sharp Middle School just beyond Butler on 27. The ride home was a bit more exciting as a deer ran across the road in front of me and I had to brake hard to miss it. This occurred just as I turned off Kenton Station Rd on to Moffet Rd before going up the big hill.

@Sir!, you should have been there (for the game not the near miss with the deer)