Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seahawks @ Bengals - Predictions

Who Wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Bengals - Under a Touchdown
      63%
    • Bengals- Touchdown or More
      27%
    • Seahawks-Under a Touchdown
      6%
    • Seahawks- Touchdown or More
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Seahawks- 20 Bengals- 16

 

Andy is due for a bad game.

 

Ride the streak (baseball hot hitter mentality) and you'll only be wrong once when it ends. If you bet against a streak or say it is due to end you set yourself up for a lot of disappointment.

I think Andy stays hot, and Dline keeps Wilson on the run.

20-17 Bengals

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals by 10

 

I hope they go right at Sherman and get AJ the ball as much as possible. Sherman's overrated.

I think Eiffert might be the X factor in this one and will have a big game. I said that before Week 1 and it worked out well. Got the hunch again.

The silver lining with that is that hopefully it would lead to him being cut. Guy is going to cost the Bengals in a big spot if they keep him around. He's not trustworthy from 40+.

 

Not sure they can find one better at this time. Teams are going through them quickly.

In watching all 4 games of each, the Bengals look much better. I'd say 10 pts. better. This is the NFL and I would not bet any significant $$ on any game. So it would not surprise me one bit if Seattle mauls them.

 

With all of that. I always like the Bengals chances against low scoring teams. Teams that can light it up, scare me.

This will be a physical war, but I"m going with the Bengals at home.

 

Seahawks score a late TD to go with two fieldgoals and have to go for 2. Bengals defense holds and Bengals win 14-13.

This will be the best defense the Bengals see so far so this will be a great test for Dalton. Is he really improved or will he come back down to earth as the Dalton we have all come to know over the years. Good against bad teams, bad against good teams. This will be a great test. Seattle is ranked #2 in total defense.

 

Let's see how Andy handles this game. This should show us what to expect from Andy the rest of the way.

SB contender or fraud week for the Bengals.

 

I don't know if I would go to those extremes because the Bengals are a good team. That said, the Bengals lose if they make the stupid mistakes that seem to have plagued them in previous years in games like this.

This will be the best defense the Bengals see so far so this will be a great test for Dalton. Is he really improved or will he come back down to earth as the Dalton we have all come to know over the years. Good against bad teams, bad against good teams. This will be a great test. Seattle is ranked #2 in total defense.

 

Let's see how Andy handles this game. This should show us what to expect from Andy the rest of the way.

 

I don't know that it's not the best defense they'll see all year. Seattle with Chancellor is a monster. We're averaging 28? a game but I'll be satisfied if we can get 17 and win.

I don't know that it's not the best defense they'll see all year. Seattle with Chancellor is a monster. We're averaging 28? a game but I'll be satisfied if we can get 17 and win.

 

I agree both Cam and Bennett (DL) are maybe the best at their positions in the NFL. Bennett plays everywhere on the line and is destructive.

SB contender or fraud week for the Bengals.

 

 

Kind of a litmus test, but this isn't a playoff game. It would be a very nice win, but the Seahawks are pretty woeful offensively without Lynch. They need defensive and special team scores on the road usually. Of course, they do both quite a bit.

I think this will be a good, close game with Seattle edging Cincy 24-20

Seattle is a drastically different team on the road. If Lynch doesn't play, I see virtually no chance they win, unless the defense gets multiple scores (which is entirely possible).

I don't know that it's not the best defense they'll see all year. Seattle with Chancellor is a monster. We're averaging 28? a game but I'll be satisfied if we can get 17 and win.

 

I didn't say all year, I said this is the best test they will see so far. I probably didn't convey what I meant the right way. I meant this is the toughest defense they have seen this season up to this point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.