Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seahawks @ Bengals - Predictions

Who Wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Bengals - Under a Touchdown
      63%
    • Bengals- Touchdown or More
      27%
    • Seahawks-Under a Touchdown
      6%
    • Seahawks- Touchdown or More
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I didn't say all year, I said this is the best test they will see so far. I probably didn't convey what I meant the right way. I meant this is the toughest defense they have seen this season up to this point.

 

I think 75 was saying that not only will it be the best so far but he thinks it may be the best they see all season.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think 75 was saying that not only will it be the best so far but he thinks it may be the best they see all season.

 

Yes. They are something to see when they get going.

Here's a question for you all that I was discussing with some people...

 

Is this a 'big game'? A few I was talking too said for sure this could be a defining game for the Bengals because of the feeling it would provoke and what it could 'prove.' Others pointed to the Green Bay game a few years ago as proof that each game is only one game and a microcosm of the season. They also said it's not even a division or conference game.

 

Me personally, I think that on a national scale a W would do wonders for them being taken seriously. But if they lose it's certainly not a season ender by any means.

Here's a question for you all that I was discussing with some people...

 

Is this a 'big game'? A few I was talking too said for sure this could be a defining game for the Bengals because of the feeling it would provoke and what it could 'prove.' Others pointed to the Green Bay game a few years ago as proof that each game is only one game and a microcosm of the season. They also said it's not even a division or conference game.

 

Me personally, I think that on a national scale a W would do wonders for them being taken seriously. But if they lose it's certainly not a season ender by any means.

 

If somebody tells me that the Bengals can only win one of the next two games, I'll definitely take a win over Buffalo.

Luckily this isn't a primetime game...

Here's a question for you all that I was discussing with some people...

 

Is this a 'big game'? A few I was talking too said for sure this could be a defining game for the Bengals because of the feeling it would provoke and what it could 'prove.' Others pointed to the Green Bay game a few years ago as proof that each game is only one game and a microcosm of the season. They also said it's not even a division or conference game.

 

Me personally, I think that on a national scale a W would do wonders for them being taken seriously. But if they lose it's certainly not a season ender by any means.

 

If they're smart, they view it as just another regular season game because that's all it is.

Luckily this isn't a primetime game...

 

So true. If it was a primetime game I would be laying down a months pay on Seattle and it's not because of how Dalton performs but how Marvin always seems to not have them prepared.

Here's a question for you all that I was discussing with some people...

 

Is this a 'big game'? A few I was talking too said for sure this could be a defining game for the Bengals because of the feeling it would provoke and what it could 'prove.' Others pointed to the Green Bay game a few years ago as proof that each game is only one game and a microcosm of the season. They also said it's not even a division or conference game.

 

Me personally, I think that on a national scale a W would do wonders for them being taken seriously. But if they lose it's certainly not a season ender by any means.

 

It really doesn't matter what the Bengals do Sunday. If they lose, the haters will come out hard against them not being able to win the "big game". If they win, the haters will say, "doesn't matter til you do it in January".

The last time the Bengals started a season 5-0 was in 1988. We all know what that season turned into.

Beast Mode is officially out for the game Sunday.

 

Definitely helps the Bengals, but I'd prefer that he was playing.

Bengals win this by 14... two headed monster of gio and hill will give seahawks problems..

  • Author

I've thought about this one all week. On the one hand, this could be the week we see bad Andy and a dud turned in by the home team against a really good defensive team. Then again, maybe this is one that the team shows that it demands to be considered among the elite. If the Bengals take care of the ball and don't give the Hawks any easy scores, I say we probably win. Two or more turnovers and we probably lose. I could honestly see either team winning by 10 or more. If it sounds like I'm riding the fence, I am. My heart says Black and Orange. My head says "not so fast." Heart wins for a change... Cincy by a TD or more!

 

Besides turnovers, this could be one in which Marvin rears his ugly head and snatches defeat from victory. Hope he doesn't do anything too stupid.

Cincinnati 20-17.

Seattle played last Monday night, and now they have to travel and play a 1pm Eastern, (10am Pacific coast time), and Lynch is out. I like the Bengals chances unless it is bad Andy day. The O line has played very well against some pretty good d lines and hopefully they will continue today. Points will be hard to come by, but I like the Bengals to stay undefeated with Seattle's limited weapons on offense. 21 to 13 Bengals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.