Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seahawks @ Bengals - Predictions

Who Wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Bengals - Under a Touchdown
      63%
    • Bengals- Touchdown or More
      27%
    • Seahawks-Under a Touchdown
      6%
    • Seahawks- Touchdown or More
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm really looking forward to seeing just where the Bengals are in relation to some really good NFL teams. Can Andy and the offense continue to click against an elite defense like Seattle's? What's your analysis of this one?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having watched 3 of Seattle's games thus far, and seeing most of the Bengals 1st 4, I don't think it'll be all that close. Cincinnati is simply better IMO.

 

I'll say Bengals win 24-13.

I'm guessing a lower scoring game than we've seen. I'll take the Bengals 17-13.

I just hope that our guys get through this one healthy. Not sure why but that is the first thing that comes to my mind.

 

Might be a low scoring one. I don't think Seattle has allowed a TD since Chancellor came back. Lynch will probably be playing. Nugent will probably miss a FG.

 

Bengals 16 Seahawks 13

Nugent will probably miss a FG.

 

 

The silver lining with that is that hopefully it would lead to him being cut. Guy is going to cost the Bengals in a big spot if they keep him around. He's not trustworthy from 40+.

The Seahawks haven't looked good and the Bengals look like they are legit SB contenders so with the way the NFL works I'm going Seattle by 14.

I just hope that our guys get through this one healthy. Not sure why but that is the first thing that comes to my mind.

 

Might be a low scoring one. I don't think Seattle has allowed a TD since Chancellor came back. Lynch will probably be playing. Nugent will probably miss a FG.

 

Bengals 16 Seahawks 13

 

I think they said last night the Seahawks have not allowed a TD since week 15 of last year when Chancellor is on the field.

The Seahawks haven't looked good and the Bengals look like they are legit SB contenders so with the way the NFL works I'm going Seattle by 14.

 

Oh Lord, lets not start putting "Bengals" and "superbowl" in the same sentence yet.

Bengals probably take this one.

 

I'd love to go, if anyone wants to give a ticket to a fan of the visitor.

Bengals don't turn it over they win easy. Jimmy Graham in that offense is like Waffle House hiring a 5 star chef.

Bengals have a good chance as long as those same Referees don't come to Cincy.

Seattle's line is terrible. With that being said, if they don't contain Wilson it will be a struggle.

Seahawks o-line looked bad. Bengals have to get to Wilson and bring him down. 20-10 Whodey!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.