Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 2015/2016

Featured Replies

Remodeling the foyer and roof. Apparently there was a leak from roof that damaged a portion of the Floor.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remodeling the foyer and roof. Apparently there was a leak from roof that damaged a portion of the Floor.

 

Dang. That sucks. I think it Boyle about a month to replace their floor.

' Practice and games also at Thomas More from what Im hearing.

 

TMC has 2 teams.

Birds have 6 teams.

 

How do 8 teams practice each day?

Varsity and JV would practice as one. That's only 2 HHS teams.

 

Not sure that frosh would travel to TMC. Armory seems logical spot for those 2 teams.

None of these responses tell me anything about the team. Who are the key players for the next season? What kind of size do they have, if any?

Posey and Greene both play point and will share minutes. Cain is your Senior return starter and Kendall shoots 3 ball. Dougherty was missed last year and will return and be a key cog this year. Finfrock is around 6'5 and center and shares with Hebel space eater at the 5. LaFrange is basketball only close 6'3 and can play both 3 and 4 and should step in nicely to be a leader. You have Race and Shuett both around 6'3 non football players. That will add height and depth. Gabbard is another non football player putting in time and getting better. Jacob Noe soph should add depth and scoring. I would imagine around 10 in varsity rotation.

I have the upmost confidence in Kevin Listerman to get the job done! he is the right man for this job and will be able to get the talent to show up and play as one cohesive unit.

Posey and Greene both play point and will share minutes. Cain is your Senior return starter and Kendall shoots 3 ball. Dougherty was missed last year and will return and be a key cog this year. Finfrock is around 6'5 and center and shares with Hebel space eater at the 5. LaFrange is basketball only close 6'3 and can play both 3 and 4 and should step in nicely to be a leader. You have Race and Shuett both around 6'3 non football players. That will add height and depth. Gabbard is another non football player putting in time and getting better. Jacob Noe soph should add depth and scoring. I would imagine around 10 in varsity rotation.

Schuett's best growing is still ahead of him. He could be a legit 6'5 to 6'6

Posey and Greene both play point and will share minutes. Cain is your Senior return starter and Kendall shoots 3 ball. Dougherty was missed last year and will return and be a key cog this year. Finfrock is around 6'5 and center and shares with Hebel space eater at the 5. LaFrange is basketball only close 6'3 and can play both 3 and 4 and should step in nicely to be a leader. You have Race and Shuett both around 6'3 non football players. That will add height and depth. Gabbard is another non football player putting in time and getting better. Jacob Noe soph should add depth and scoring. I would imagine around 10 in varsity rotation.

 

Is Finfrock going to be able to play basketball this year? I've heard he's pretty banged up from football.

Is Finfrock going to be able to play basketball this year? I've heard he's pretty banged up from football.

 

Well he has been showing up for practice hasn't he?

Is Finfrock going to be able to play basketball this year? I've heard he's pretty banged up from football.

 

He has been at practice and all indications are moving forward to basketball, once football season ends.

Well he has been showing up for practice hasn't he?

 

If I knew he was showing up for practice I wouldn't have asked.

I was concerned about the young mans health and ability to play this year. You need to relax...

Edited by Theoleballcoach
Double message

He has been at practice and all indications are moving forward to basketball, once football season ends.

 

That's good to hear. His size definitely will help Listerman get things moving in the right direction.

If I knew he was showing up for practice I wouldn't have asked.

I was concerned about the young mans health and ability to play this year. You need to relax...

 

I need to relax by asking you a question as to whether he has been showing up for practice or not? Seemed like you knew the answer already. Not going to take this thread off topic, but it is pretty obvious that you are a little sensitive and I cannot imagine why.

 

Most of the football kids have been attending workouts on Sunday's during the football season. Also the season starts about 2+ weeks later than it already had in order to let the football kids get their legs underneath them before playing games. Unfortunately, the program is full of multi-sport athletes at this point in time, but that may be changing a little down the road.

I need to relax by asking you a question as to whether he has been showing up for practice or not? Seemed like you knew the answer already. Not going to take this thread off topic, but it is pretty obvious that you are a little sensitive and I cannot imagine why.

 

Most of the football kids have been attending workouts on Sunday's during the football season. Also the season starts about 2+ weeks later than it already had in order to let the football kids get their legs underneath them before playing games. Unfortunately, the program is full of multi-sport athletes at this point in time, but that may be changing a little down the road.

 

I asked a simple question. I know hardly anything about the basketball program and was hoping that things got on track for them. With baseball doing awesome, track/CC doing very well, football being football, soccer doing well, it would be awesome to see coach Listerman turn things around.

 

In terms of me being sensitive, Seriously? I asked a question and you jumped on me acting like I know who is practicing basketball in the off season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.