Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Driving peeves

Featured Replies

So congrats Cincinnati! 8 shootings last night and you were still able to get out and set a speed trap near the Brent Spence during rush hour. Nice recovery.I would have gotten off on Central Parkway but that traffic was slowed by an unused bike lane, cars parked in the middle lane and all the traffic was left to fight over one lane. Nice priorities.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have to pass one more car in the emergency lane on 275 because you guys are going too slow in the passing lane I may lose my mind.

If I have to pass one more car in the emergency lane on 275 because you guys are going too slow in the passing lane I may lose my mind.

 

Brother, that's just idiotic. I SURELY understand your frustration but that's not a smart move.

One of my pet peeves is people who use the emergency lane for anything other than an emergency.

Pet peeve #1: people who have to come to a near stop to make a right hand turn

Pet peeve #2: people who do not know the difference between "yield", "merge", and "lane added"

One of my pet peeves is people who use the emergency lane for anything other than an emergency.

 

I guess we have differing views of emergencies.

If I have to pass one more car in the emergency lane on 275 because you guys are going too slow in the passing lane I may lose my mind.

 

I guess we have differing views of emergencies.

 

So you are being serious. I thought this was sarcasm.

 

How fast are you driving in the emergency lane when you pass these cars?

6:50 am and I almost hit a jogger. :no:

I was making a left out of my subdivision on to a busy, curvy 2 lane with no sidewalks. As I pull out and am making my turn, dude comes out of the darkness and I have to swerve so I don't hit him. Shook me up thinking how I was almost responsible for injuring or killing this jogger.

 

Then I just got mad! Dude has no business running in dark clothes in darkness on a busy road with no sidewalks.

6:50 am and I almost hit a jogger. :no:

I was making a left out of my subdivision on to a busy, curvy 2 lane with no sidewalks. As I pull out and am making my turn, dude comes out of the darkness and I have to swerve so I don't hit him. Shook me up thinking how I was almost responsible for injuring or killing this jogger.

 

Then I just got mad! Dude has no business running in dark clothes in darkness on a busy road with no sidewalks.

 

Since I know where you live and the intersection you are talking about, that is the LAST place anyone needs to be jogging....pure stupidity.

 

I hope you scared the :poop: out of him.

Two words....."Ohio drivers", drops mic.

@Run To State is NOT allowed to post in this thread. :D

 

Oh man don't even get me started, I'm trying to keep my blood pressure down. :lol2:

 

Besides, NKY Bandit seems to be taking any and all pressure off of me right now. He's taking for team Road Rage, lol.

Two words....."Ohio drivers", drops mic.

 

I work in Ohio as all I ever hear is "Kentucky drivers". Followed by a rolling of the eyes...

I guess we have differing views of emergencies.

 

It's not a differing view. It's the law.

 

Being in a hurry or passing somebody is not an emergency.

 

If you're doing that, I hope you get a wreckless operation citation.

I work in Ohio as all I ever hear is "Kentucky drivers". Followed by a rolling of the eyes...

 

Were they able to do that correctly or did one eye pass over the center line of the nose and run into the other eye?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.