Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Romo Out

Featured Replies

Its hard to be a Dallas fan to begin with and now two major injuries could make it even harder.

Romo was

My fantasy QB. I had to pick up Buffalos QB to replace him. I now have him and Rivers

I'm riding the red rocket Andy Dalton now.

 

Huzzah.

Will be interesting to see what Dallas does. There's no way they can ride Weeden if they hope to get to the postseason.

Will be interesting to see what Dallas does. There's no way they can ride Weeden if they hope to get to the postseason.

I think it hinges on their defense. He can be a manager in that division and they can survive until Romo returns. with that OL, they can commit to the run and try to bludgeon opponents to survive while he's gone.

I had Romo and Cutler in fantasy now I'm in bad shape.

Will be interesting to see what Dallas does. There's no way they can ride Weeden if they hope to get to the postseason.

Weeden has a better arm than Romo. He just never had a chance behind those marshmallows in Cleveland.

Cowboys will be taking a look at four veterans today. Christian Ponder, Matt Flynn, Josh Johnson and McLeod Bethel-Thompson. They obviously need a backup for Weeden.

^Tim Tebow would be a better option than any of those clowns.

^Tim Tebow would be a better option than any of those clowns.
Chicago is taking a look at him. I'd have zero problem with Tebow going to the Cowboys.
Chicago is taking a look at him. I'd have zero problem with Tebow going to the Cowboys.

Frankly, behind that line, he might be a really good fit.

Cowboys will be taking a look at four veterans today. Christian Ponder, Matt Flynn, Josh Johnson and McLeod Bethel-Thompson. They obviously need a backup for Weeden.

 

I've never heard of Bethel-Thompson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.