Google Fiber to Louisville

GrizzlyAdams

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were just discussing this the other night with a guy in St Louis that had speeds around 500 download and for 40 upload. Got is talking about Google Fiber. Can't wait until it's available in NKY.

We'll be waiting for a while. With Cincinnati Bell Fioptics already here it will be some time is my guess.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to dig this up.

Remember that one time there was good news about something in Louisville?

That was fun.

A friend of mine with LG&E has already been asked to start working on shared space for their electrical wire systems in the denser parts of the city. Google Fiber is happening.

Just wanted to dig this up.

Remember that one time there was good news about something in Louisville?

That was fun.

A friend of mine with LG&E has already been asked to start working on shared space for their electrical wire systems in the denser parts of the city. Google Fiber is happening.

Wonder what the time line is? I'm moving back to Louisville soon.

Still (wo)manning the same post?

I'll be living a few blocks from Manual Stadium. Not the Highlands, but I got a HUGE value on a house in an area being revitalized. I guess everyone could guess I love historic homes (and hotels). I bought a shotgun house built in 1900, completely updated, including new kitchen and bathroom. Just a beautiful little house. So, I'm still only 15 minutes from the Highlands, 5 from the booming Germantown area, and 5 from Old Louisville and the UL area.