Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Hardin/ South Warren Predictions

Central Hardin vs South Warren, who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Central Hardin vs South Warren, who wins?

    • Central Hardin
      41%
    • South Warren
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one's going to be interesting but at this point I have to go with South Warren.

Very interesting game for South give them the edge with defense and home game.

This will be a GREAT Game! With O vs BG across town as well, Bowling Green will have GREAT Football this Friday Night!

South Warren in a low scoring defensive battle. 21-14

South wins. I am not sure central can score 14. South's defensive is aggressive and stout. Should be a wonderful game.

I think South Warren will have a very good scouting report to work from. This would be an advantage Boyle did not have in their game with CH.

Who would you say has the better defense?

South Warren or Boyle County?

 

Excellent question. I think the younger Smith may have the better defense and possibly the more talented team overall. I'd love to see those two play. Smith vs. Smith.

you should have seen them at Campbellsville Univ in 7 v 7.

Boyle won 7-6 I think....an almost unthinkable score in passing league!!

you should have seen them at Campbellsville Univ in 7 v 7.

Boyle won 7-6 I think....an almost unthinkable score in passing league!!

 

Boyle County vs South Warren?

Boyle County vs South Warren?

 

Yep...Father vs Son

Yep...Father vs Son

 

Awesome. I didn't know they had a 7on7.

you should have seen them at Campbellsville Univ in 7 v 7.

Boyle won 7-6 I think....an almost unthinkable score in passing league!!

 

But CH won that 7v7 tourney. ..just saying! I know it doesn't mean anything during Friday Night Lights just throwing it out there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.