TNT-MB1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great games Small division 8th grade at Sharp-

Newport 30

Jones 29

Newport got out to a 9-2 lead RA fought back... With 10 seconds had a chance for the win but Newport played a great game and Jones missed a shot or two at the buzzer....

Not sure of final score but Bracken beat Beechwood.

Not what I expected but 4 great teams 2 great games-

Newport vs Bracken County

Small division 8th grade championship

Saturday @ Sharp 7:30pm?

So what happened to HMS 8th grade team? Pretty silent on here after filling up 48 or so pages over the course of the year.

Absolutely a great game tonight between CEMS and highlands. It was a defensive battle the score flipped flopped all game. It was really sad someone had to lose the way these boys battled the entire game. Congrats to highlands on a great season. And good luck to CEMS in the ship!!

So what happened to HMS 8th grade team? Pretty silent on here after filling up 48 or so pages over the course of the year.

Silent? How do you figure? The game was just a couple of hours ago and I've seen a couple of posts today alone. I've already congratulated both teams going into the finals.

Even hung around to give a couple of the boys on CEMS kudos on the win.

Take your shots somewhere else.

Silent? How do you figure? The game was just a couple of hours ago and I've seen a couple of posts today alone. I've already congratulated both teams going into the finals.

Even hung around to give a couple of the boys on CEMS kudos on the win.

Take your shots somewhere else.

Taking no shots whatsoever so cool your jets. Simply asked a question because usually someone has posted results of games almost right after they have concluded. Seems you feel my post was directed at you I guess? I have several friends with kids on the team and also consider Mike a good friend as well. Care to talk more about the game? You say they shot horribly, was that from the field, the line, in the paint, the 3 point line?

Silent? How do you figure? The game was just a couple of hours ago and I've seen a couple of posts today alone. I've already congratulated both teams going into the finals. Even hung around to give a couple of the boys on CEMS kudos on the win. Take your shots somewhere else.
To be honest you are quick with stat lines. I will add very talented group can't wait to see them in action! Each there own but I believe for example one NCC poster goes dark; Son has a breakout year the boys play does all the talking. Those familiar with the program knows what all is in the pipeline but a few require a lot more recognition.

Taking no shots whatsoever so cool your jets. Simply asked a question because usually someone has posted results of games almost right after they have concluded. Seems you feel my post was directed at you I guess? I have several friends with kids on the team and also consider Mike a good friend as well. Care to talk more about the game? You say they shot horribly, was that from the field, the line, in the paint, the 3 point line?

All of the above. We only had 25 pts the whole game. I would say we shot 15-20% from 3, maybe made 30-40% from the stripe, and couldn't score in the paint. We had maybe 10 pts the whole game in the paint(that includes run out layups). I credit there coaching for putting a plan together that shut us down. We couldn't hit the ocean from the beach. I'm talking lay-ups, jumpers, 3's, it didn't matter what it was. I don't think there is one facet of that game that we did good last night, from the guards to centers to the coaching. It was a rough night for the Birds.

No excuses...We win as a team and lose as a team. Bottom line, we didn't get it done. Kuddos to the CEMS boys for going and taking that win. Good luck to them in the finals!

Still proud of our boys and the season they put together. Finished with a record around 21-3 for the year.

All of the above. We only had 25 pts the whole game. I would say we shot 15-20% from 3, maybe made 30-40% from the stripe, and couldn't score in the paint. We had maybe 10 pts the whole game in the paint(that includes run out layups). I credit there coaching for putting a plan together that shut us down. We couldn't hit the ocean from the beach. I'm talking lay-ups, jumpers, 3's, it didn't matter what it was. I don't think there is one facet of that game that we did good last night, from the guards to centers to the coaching. It was a rough night for the Birds.

No excuses...We win as a team and lose as a team. Bottom line, we didn't get it done. Kuddos to the CEMS boys for going and taking that win. Good luck to them in the finals!

Still proud of our boys and the season they put together. Finished with a record around 21-3 for the year.

Not being able to get to any games this year for various reasons, but do they try and feed the post on a consistent basis or do they play more from the outside/in?