Scott 36 Dixie Heights 7

theguru

I'm talking yardage but you knew that. You just chose to ignore that part because then you would have to admit he was contained on those 15 carries.

And good thing he could run it in from 3 and 5 yards out behind the bigger line.

Oh what a difference a year makes.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking yardage but you knew that. You just chose to ignore that part because then you would have to admit he was contained on those 15 carries.

And good thing he could run it in from 3 and 5 yards out behind the bigger line.

ok I will admit he was contained most of the game, but the effort Dixie put into containing him caused them to be gashed for large gains from other ball carriers

Hey, weren't we discussing just two short years ago, about why Scott's program was down for a long time? And a lot of us posted that they needed to schedule folks that would give them wins and spark interest in an almost dead program? Looks to me like their plan is working and Scott's program is on an upswing, kudos to those who run the program.

Scott is pretty good. I watched their game against NewCath and against Dixie. It truly is tough to get a read on them based off of both of those games. Having said that, they have a solid play maker in #7 . #7 0 is one of the better defensive linemen in the area, if not a 1st team type. They have the pieces. They need to round out their offense. They tried against Dixie, but will have to be able to do it to beat SK. They like to line up in really tight splits and use motion and ball fakes out of the pistol. It is kind of a cool offense to watch, but SK's front 7 is too good to be 1 dimensional, IMO.

# 7 is Soph. Nelson Perrin.

16 carries 144 yards 3 tds

That is not containment period !

Hmmmm...that makes 15 of the runs only a 3 ypc avg. Kind of sounds like containment.

Hehehehehehehehe just stirring the pot ;)

Hmmmm...that makes 15 of the runs only a 3 ypc avg. Kind of sounds like containment.

Coopers running back had 87 yards one run was 40 yards?

Hehehehehehehehe just stirring the pot ;)

Didn't Coopers running back have 87 yards against NewCath? 40 of it on one play?