Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 37 Highlands 13

Featured Replies

Brown completed 7-of-18 passes for 186 yards and two touchdowns.

  • Replies 453
  • Views 69.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As JOAT talked

about. What won the game tonight was Coopers D. I don't have the stats but I can't remember more than a handful of runs by HHS that gained more than a few yards. Coopers front 7 shut down Highlands ground game all night long.

Looking at Highlands schedule.......I can understand if there is concern in Ft. Thomas right now. It's not like they lost by a TD or two. They were manhandled. I could see them losing 5 games.

 

Manhandled? Were you there, no you were listening in Danville. Score should have been 20 to 10 at half, but greed enters the picture and you get an empty bag of nothing. Start off second half with a 3 and out and then once again you cannot move the ball on offense. Two late scores made the final lopsided when going for it on 4 and eternity from inside your own 30 and then throwing a pick on the very first play of the next possession.

there where warnings after X scrimmage, but HHS fans were holding out hope that it was just because X looked really really good.

 

Were there, lets hear some more of your expert analysis since you seem to have all the answers about how "bad" this senior class is. I guess it sucks in every sport at HHS doesn't it?

Cooper had 2 starting linemen leave the team a couple weeks ago.

 

As far as some HHS players showing their frustration, that will

happen but there was a moment during the game when the coaches see the film I'm sure will

adress concern to a couple HHS players. It was after the 2nd Hendrix INT there were 2

HHS players walking him off the field toward Cooper sidelines talking trash and running their mouths to Hendrix. The refs didn't see it because they were conferring over a flag at the end of the play. They were a little out of line but they were also frustrated in sure. Hard to keep your mouth shut sometimes in the heat of the moment.

 

And Hendrix was not "woofing" at all correct? Just want to make sure I understand because I know who the two kids were that you are referring to and I seemed to have heard at least one of their names all night long and the other was an "impact" player.

Headed to bed. Congrats Cooper, you're no longer flying under the radar and best of luck to the BlueBirds the rest of the way.

Were there, lets hear some more of your expert analysis since you seem to have all the answers about how "bad" this senior class is. I guess it sucks in every sport at HHS doesn't it?

 

Somebody is upset? :popcorn:

And Hendrix was not "woofing" at all correct? Just want to make sure I understand because I know who the two kids were that you are referring to and I seemed to have heard at least one of their names all night long and the other was an "impact" player.

Hendrix was walking to the Cooper sidelines...the HHS players were following him across half the field

running their mouths. Was Hendrix talking back to them? Probably but he was going off the field and being followed by the 2 players running their mouths.

 

I don't know who the 2 HHS players were, I didn't catch their #'s. But as I said, frustration was setting in and that is understandable.

Somebody is upset? :popcorn:

 

Yeah, not because of the game or the result, but some of the stupid comments made by supposed fans. If that is the attitude you have, then stay home and watch it on television.

Yeah, not because of the game or the result, but some of the stupid comments made by supposed fans. If that is the attitude you have, then stay home and watch it on television.

 

:laugh:

Hendrix was walking to the Cooper sidelines...the HHS players were following him across half the field

running their mouths. Was Hendrix talking back to them? Probably but he was going off the field and being followed by the 2 players running their mouths.

 

I don't know who the 2 HHS players were, I didn't catch their #'s. But as I said, frustration was setting in and that is understandable.

 

I know who they were and I will tell you that I would take both of them on my team any day of the week as I am sure most if not all coaches in NKY would as well.

I know who they were and I will tell you that I would take both of them on my team any day of the week as I am sure most if not all coaches in NKY would as well.

I never said I wouldn't take them. Actually I never said anything of the sort. I was replying to your post about the helmet throwing on the sidelines etc. how could you be upset with those players on the sidelines but be fine with what the 2 players in the field did?

 

Woth that said, please read what I said in both of my posts about the incident. I said both times that frustration was setting in and it's understandable. It didn't surprise me at all. These kids are teenagers playing a violent sport, of course there will be frustration that gets the best of them at times.

 

Now to change the subject, Highlands kicker was awesome. All 3 kick offs were touchbacks. Pretty impressive.

I have no idea who the players was only that I seen about 6 or 7 bye the end of the game sitting out. When we got to the game I seen one on crutches, one just dressed, one iced up and then several other laying on the side lines? Are they assets to the game I have no clue, my only point is Highlands did have several boy's out is all I am saying

I have no idea who the players was only that I seen about 6 or 7 bye the end of the game sitting out. When we got to the game I seen one on crutches, one just dressed, one iced up and then several other laying on the side lines? Are they assets to the game I have no clue, my only point is Highlands did have several boy's out is all I am saying

There were several injuries during the game and injury timeouts for

both teams though I think Highlands may have had more injuries.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.