5A #1 Highlands @ Cooper Predictions

Highlands at Cooper  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Highlands at Cooper

I haven't seen Cooper play yet so I'm unable to engage in my complex analysis of players, team attributes, and play calling tendencies to arrive at a reliable predictive score.

Think you can dumb it up for us slow folks. Wow!!!!!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To address the offensive line questions for HHS, there was a lot of mixing and matching to see what they have with the newcomers. Several series with no Richardson and some with no Hebel and some with neither. Bad snaps were from a sophomore who was getting some extensive minutes against good competition.

The key for HHS going forward will be to not get behind the chains, not give the

opponent the ball deep in HHS territory and run the ball north/south and not sideline to sideline.

We need a crow emojie. I never predict a score or usually who will win in any Cooper games but I can almost garuntee that the score will

be closer than what Ukfan predicted. I will predict he will be eating crow already in the first week of the season.

HB, I think almost all HHS fans think the score will be much closer than UK#1 says. My guess is that UK#1 actually thinks it will be closer too. My guess is that HHS will win but nothing would surprise me. Everyone starts over each year. You get no points for anything done last year.

HB, I think almost all HHS fans think the score will be much closer than UK#1 says. My guess is that UK#1 actually thinks it will be closer too. My guess is that HHS will win but nothing would surprise me. Everyone starts over each year. You get no points for anything done last year.

I think it will be a blow out. Highlands should win by 30. If they are as good as they think they are.

On a hunch....this game is going to be a lot closer than what people expect. More parody in NKY this year than what people want to admit.

Two very good, well coached teams with returning talent and leadership working out the early season chemistry. Cooper returns more starters from last year and both start new QBs. I'm thinking less than a 15 point differential by games end. And it could go either way!

Way to disrespect both teams. Words can and do haunt...

Wait a minute doesn't sk play both Cooper and Highlands this year?

Yep, Sept 18th and 25th respectively. Thankfully the kids and coaches of both programs have a lot more class than you.

Way to disrespect both teams. Words can and do haunt...

Wait a minute doesn't sk play both Cooper and Highlands this year?

Yep, Sept 18th and 25th respectively. Thankfully the kids and coaches of both programs have a lot more class than you.

:laugh: