5A #1 Highlands @ Cooper Predictions

Highlands at Cooper  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Highlands at Cooper

If Highlands struggles with Cooper they are in for a long season.

Our resident "pot-stirer" in action. :lol2:

Honestly, I love how you can get everyone's "panties in a wad", keep up the good work.

I got no skin in this game, hope it's a good, injury-free game. Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands spends all of their time in scrimmages testing players out. That is the point of a scrimmage. They rotated numerous players in way more than they would in a normal game situation. They spend way less time game planning their opponents then they normally do because once again it was a scrimmage. That's why year after year they get the doors blown off in scrimmages and continue to win state. Maybe other teams should try their game plan. I will admit I'm nervous about Hergott only from watching previous years of play and not what I saw last night. Let's not forget that last season the birds beat st.x and then went on to struggle against Campbell county. But once again one state for the seventh out of eight years. I think birds win 28-21.

48 to 0 bring back memories?

How about 36-10 and 24-0 vs a team you said SK would stomp into the ground and couldn't stop talking trash about.

Here's the difference our stars didn't play the whole game because we knew the game counted for nothing and we also had a lot of injuries.

How about 36-10 and 24-0 vs a team you said SK would stomp into the ground and couldn't stop talking trash about.

Here's the difference our stars didn't play the whole game because we knew the game counted for nothing and we also had a lot of injuries.

48 to 0 and the JV played 2 qtrs.

So if you can't make it to this game, Time Warner will be showing it live on channel 511.

Seriously, I will be setting my DVR!

Thanks for sharing the info!!

I just just tried to set the recording, but the game is not listed. I wonder if it will be listed later in the week?