Saturday 8/22 "Bowl" games

Sykotyk

It's getting close to the opening week of the season and the KHSAA website hasn't posted the 'bowl game' schedule. It's usually about another week away based on years past. However, I'm sure a lot of teams have games figured out.

The scoreboard site shows four different doubleheader bowls for 8/22 (Mercer County, Montgomery County, WKU, and Madison Central in Richmond), but in the past there's been more on that Saturday.

I'm mostly interested if there will be a 'Bluejacket Bowl' at Nicholas County this year on Saturday. Otherwise, I'll probably be up at the Montgomery County Rec Bowl or maybe down in Richmond at Madison Central.

I am glad you are so confident in a win against John Hardin? Where do all of new transfers in the Bowling Green area go? South Warren?, According to all the Bowling Green middle school fans at yesterdays jamboree at East Hardin Middle school, looks and sounds like most go to Bowling Green high school. Where do most new transfers in Hardin County go to play football? John Hardin. As an example, a new transfer from Killeen Texas (AKA FT Hood), is attending John Hardin. Ht 6'7" 313, nuff said

I was not intending to knock John Hardin at all my friend...actually I was punching at South. SW will most likely start their season with a loss. I am very aware of JH and their football program, I am just not a fan of SW. They should have tried to schedule BG. Monroe is more than likely going to have their hands very full with the Purples, but like BG, no one wants to play Monroe as well. Had a very tough time filling their schedule. They are playing all 4a-6a schools until they hit district. No one in the lower classes wanted to play ball...so my apologies to you and your program, it was sincerely not my intention to blackball your school.

I am glad you are so confident in a win against John Hardin? Where do all of new transfers in the Bowling Green area go? South Warren?, According to all the Bowling Green middle school fans at yesterdays jamboree at East Hardin Middle school, looks and sounds like most go to Bowling Green high school. Where do most new transfers in Hardin County go to play football? John Hardin. As an example, a new transfer from Killeen Texas (AKA FT Hood), is attending John Hardin. Ht 6'7" 313, nuff said

Falcon is a fan of Monroe, not SW.

Is that kid any good. Definitely glad his parents chose John Hardin.