Saturday 8/22 "Bowl" games

Sykotyk

BG will play John Hardin in next years bowl. SW will play Monroe. The intention was for BG to play SW and then John but SW passed. The Raffertys bowl generates 2 solid games for Monroe and 2 solid paychecks, and is close enough for their fans.

BG will play John Hardin in next years bowl. SW will play Monroe. The intention was for BG to play SW and then John but SW passed. The Raffertys bowl generates 2 solid games for Monroe and 2 solid paychecks, and is close enough for their fans.

Thanks to Monroe County! I look for a competitive game. It's all keyboard lip service before the season starts. I think BG will win, but not by as much as others may because I think Monroe is being downgraded because of last years record. I think they are a dark horse this year. They remind me of Graves County (minus Crider) type team.

Thanks to Monroe County! I look for a competitive game. It's all keyboard lip service before the season starts. I think BG will win' date=' but not by as much as others may because I think Monroe is being downgraded because of last years record. I think they are a dark horse this year. They remind me of Graves County (minus Crider) type team.[/quote']

My hats off to you my friend!!! Look forward to meeting all the Purple BGP ers

I just dont see Bowling Green vs Monroe as a good matchup. Bowling Green has a tendancy to enbarrass less talented teams.

Scheduling was a little harder this year with all the class changes. They are not lining up to play the Purples. It's only going to get harder. The young talent coming up the next 4 years is off the charts.

I going to be a Mercer watching Central Harding vs Boyle Co. and North Hardin vs Mercer Co.. Looking forward to see how my Rebels are going be this year and to see Coach Buchanan in his first game with the Titans. My youngest boy is an 8th grader at Mercer but he is not a football kid like his old dad is.