Patriots release email threads with league office confirming NFL

So if someone doesn't think Brady is innocent, that means they have been influenced by someone else?

That is exactly the point of the thread. Public opinion has been influenced by DISINFORMATION. That is now established as fact. Lets get the facts on the table, and then decide.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly the point of the thread. Public opinion has been influenced by DISINFORMATION. That is now established as fact. Lets get the facts on the table, and then decide.

That would be your opinion, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong.

I think there is a lot of LYING coming out of the Patriots camp too.

I'm ok with that. You're entitled to your opinion.

That would be your opinion, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong.

I think there is a lot of LYING coming out of the Patriots camp too.

I'm ok with that. You're entitled to your opinion.

Lets change the venue from the court of public opinion to Federal District Court, then we will see who reeks of stench and who smells like roses!

Is it me or do the emails still lack any substance? I mean none of the emails from the NFL stated the information about the footballs being under inflated by what was reported was wrong. I have read them a couple times and no where does the NFL state that any information "leaked" was misinformation when it came to the PSI etc.

I'm not saying it's false or not, just saying it's easy to release emails of you claiming it is false information and then claim it is fact because you put it in an email. These could just as easily be the Patriots way of forming a smoke screen. Doubtful but it could happen. Can anyone show me in any of those emails where the NFL states the balls weren't deflated to the amounts that were leaked?

^If the NFL came out and said "We didn't tell the whole truth about the footballs, they weren't all under-inflated" you would say Brady and Kraft put them up to it. :lol2:

You couldn't be more wrong.

I Think this email thing is making people forget about some important facts.

What at was reported today was the emails are the pats saying all 11 of the 12 balls weren't 2lbs or more under inflated. They still had 11 footballs below the 12.5 psi, that has never been disputed.

Now back to your post, I would never say anything like you claim I would. If the NFL comes out and says they leaked information that was not true and only 1 or 2 balls per say we're below 12.5 then I would be the first to say the Commish needs to be fired and apologies to the Pats is. It only needed but warranted.

You couldn't be more wrong.

I Think this email thing is making people forget about some important facts.

What at was reported today was the emails are the pats saying all 11 of the 12 balls weren't 2lbs or more under inflated. They still had 11 footballs below the 12.5 psi, that has never been disputed.

Now back to your post, I would never say anything like you claim I would. If the NFL comes out and says they leaked information that was not true and only 1 or 2 balls per say we're below 12.5 then I would be the first to say the Commish needs to be fired and apologies to the Pats is. It only needed but warranted.

The NFL undoubtedly released information that exaggerated how much the balls were under inflated.

I'm also certain that Brady in the past, has let the equipment people know that he likes the balls inflated to the lowest (legal?) psi level. He just let too much air out, and no one has any proof of a conspiracy involving this particular incident.

With most things I bet the truth is somewhere in between. Same with the deserved punishment. There is just too much smoke, from both sides, to not think some of what has been released is true.

I don't think so. I believe this is lingering resentment over spy gate , and , frankly. sustained Patriot success. Did Tom Brady instruct the equipment handlers to inflate to the lower end of the limit? Most definitely Could the balls have been deflated by natural causes once certified by the Referee? Absolutely.. Deflate gate, is NOT about deflated footballs, it is about punishing the Patriots because of perceived cheating. A perception that was born out of spy gate , then proliferated by NFL disinformation driven by NFL ownership in Baltimore and Indianapolis.

I don't think so. I believe this is lingering resentment over spy gate , and , frankly. sustained Patriot success. Did Tom Brady instruct the equipment handlers to inflate to the lower end of the limit? Most definitely Could the balls have been deflated by natural causes once certified by the Referee? Absolutely.. Deflate gate, is NOT about deflated footballs, it is about punishing the Patriots because of perceived cheating. A perception that was born out of spy gate , then proliferated by NFL disinformation driven by NFL ownership in Baltimore and Indianapolis.
I am sure the NFL is just loving having to take on the Pats and risk going to Federal Court.

I am sorry, I am not buying the conspiracy theory that a couple owners just arbitrarily instructed the NFL to go after the Pats for (additional) "payback" for Spy Gate.... and what better way to do it than go after one of it's most prized possessions.