Patriots release email threads with league office confirming NFL

I saw where some Brady emails talking about Peyton Manning were leaked to the public. That's why he destroyed his phone. Imagine what all would have been leaked from his phone.

Unfortunately, we don't get to see his wife naked now smh. :ohbrother:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way I would EVER let Goodell and the boys have my phone. How can anyone trust the organization that leaked out incorrect PSI level information right from the beginning and then did NOT correct the misinformation when asked to by the Pats...

He doesn't have to give his phone to Roger Goodell. This is the NFL, not the FBI. They can't swoop in and raid a house or demand a phone. That's just stupid.

Is it me or does anyone else think it's awfully suspicious that some of Brady's emails are being "leaked"?

The one about his pool cover and now about his other son by the actress Moynahan who they both make decisions regarding his upbrining etc. I find it pretty convienent these emails are being leaked, and I don't think it is from the NFL, I mean why would they leak them? They gain nothing from leaking these emails. I think Brady's people are leaking the emails so when they go to court they can tell the judge "You see what happened, we gave the NFL his emails and they are already being leaked" To give him some sort of reasoning for not wanting to give the NFL his cell phone in the first place.

I think it is Brady's camp leaking them.

Is it me or does anyone else think it's awfully suspicious that some of Brady's emails are being "leaked"?

The one about his pool cover and now about his other son by the actress Moynahan who they both make decisions regarding his upbrining etc. I find it pretty convienent these emails are being leaked, and I don't think it is from the NFL, I mean why would they leak them? They gain nothing from leaking these emails. I think Brady's people are leaking the emails so when they go to court they can tell the judge "You see what happened, we gave the NFL his emails and they are already being leaked" To give him some sort of reasoning for not wanting to give the NFL his cell phone in the first place.

Its definately you. The emails are not being leaked. They were released as part of the NFLPA testimony.

You couldn't be more wrong.

I Think this email thing is making people forget about some important facts.

What at was reported today was the emails are the pats saying all 11 of the 12 balls weren't 2lbs or more under inflated. They still had 11 footballs below the 12.5 psi, that has never been disputed.

Now back to your post, I would never say anything like you claim I would. If the NFL comes out and says they leaked information that was not true and only 1 or 2 balls per say we're below 12.5 then I would be the first to say the Commish needs to be fired and apologies to the Pats is. It only needed but warranted.

Who the hell cares? It's not like they're gonna go back and replay the games. For God's sake, get over it. It's not going to matter at all. Why are you spending all your hours worried about PSI and some other crap?

I'm just suspicious about why you're spending so much time fretting over something that doesn't mean a hill of beans. Don't you have a wife and kids?