Michael Jackson

mexitucky

Nah, having sex repeatedly with underage girls and peeing on them while videotaping it is kind of a deal breaker for me. In fairness to MJ, nothing R. Kelly has done or said reminds me of MJ.

Just went and got all serious on my joke haha! I Believe I Can Fly is really the only song I ever listened to by him. Dude is a creep.

Just went and got all serious on my joke haha! I Believe I Can Fly is really the only song I ever listened to by him. Dude is a creep.

I used to love R. Kelly but his actions ruined everything for me. Everyone knows my hatred for MJ so I needed to qualify my disgust with R. Kelly before folks believed you.

Now when it comes to R. Kelly.......it is super hard for me to listen to any of his music anymore. He seems to get a pass also and I don't think he should.

I'm amazed so many notable actors/actresses continue to seek out the opportunity to work with Roman Polanski. Dude plead guilty to rape by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious acts upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. 13 year old girl. :no:

Polanski hasn't been to the United States or any other country with extradition agreements in almost 40 years. He often has to direct movies in other countries or using secondary filming units to avoid arrest and extradition. But...you know...he's a great director.

So being a pedophile is cool if you can make good music (not saying that you are saying that)? That's rationalization, Clyde nailed it. I can listen to a song and appreciate the beat, but not remember lovingly the person who made it. Yesterday was awful on Sirius.

I'm not sure that it was ever proved without doubt that Michael did all the things he was accused of.

There's no doubt that he had aged into a twinkle toes adult with an odd behavior, so I'm not saying that it's impossible, however I have a hard time seeing him as a sexual being at all, but can completely visualize him being an eternal child and wanting to cuddle kids just like he might a stuffed teddy bear.

I of course have no way of knowing one way or another, and these comments are merely a hunch that the dude was not a sexual dude at all, but with him being crazy rich and crazy weird, that bits of his odd ball behavior was possibly blown out of proportion in order for the accusers to net some fat bucks.

So being a pedophile is cool if you can make good music (not saying that you are saying that)? That's rationalization, Clyde nailed it. I can listen to a song and appreciate the beat, but not remember lovingly the person who made it. Yesterday was awful on Sirius.

It can be cringe worthy for sure.

I'm amazed so many notable actors/actresses continue to seek out the opportunity to work with Roman Polanski. Dude plead guilty to rape by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious acts upon a child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor. 13 year old girl. :no:

Polanski hasn't been to the United States or any other country with extradition agreements in almost 40 years. He often has to direct movies in other countries or using secondary filming units to avoid arrest and extradition. But...you know...he's a great director.

It's hard to separate that stuff when it comes to art.

Woody Allen: 100 percent certified terrible creep.

Annie Hall is still a really darn good movie and I can't help liking it. The guy knows how to make a good movie.

I've thought this exact thing. Yet the Holly(weird) elite talk about him like he's the 2nd coming or something. just goes to show how some of those people actually think.

It's hard to separate that stuff when it comes to art. Woody Allen: 100 percent certified terrible creep. Annie Hall is still a really darn good movie and I can't help liking it. The guy knows how to make a good movie.

Hate Woody Allen so agree to disagree.