Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking the Bro Code...

Featured Replies

Seems like the hockey and soccer players sleep the most with teammates wives/girlfriends.

Seems like the hockey and soccer players sleep the most with teammates wives/girlfriends.

 

Steve Nash's wife gets a lot of side action as well, it would seem.

  • Author

That's what I was thinking too, Jim!

  • Author

But hooking up with a teammates mom...that's over the line right?

Just read where Nash split up with her the day after "their" baby was born...the baby was black...OOPS...

Just read where Nash split up with her the day after "their" baby was born...the baby was black...OOPS...

 

I remember that story. Poor bastard.

But hooking up with a teammates mom...that's over the line right?

 

You don't remember when that happened? The rumors got loud during the playoffs and some felt it affected Lebron's play against the Celtics that year. Amazingly Lebron played like crap and still averaged about 30/9/9 but also averaged about a crapload of turn overs as well.

 

He definitely wasn't himself after those rumors about Delonte West and Gloria surfaced. The Cavs finally got rid of Delonte the following season I believe.

Delineate West, now that guy was a tad off. I don't usually judge by the cover but this guy fits the bill.

  • Author
You don't remember when that happened? The rumors got loud during the playoffs and some felt it affected Lebron's play against the Celtics that year. Amazingly Lebron played like crap and still averaged about 30/9/9 but also averaged about a crapload of turn overs as well.

 

He definitely wasn't himself after those rumors about Delonte West and Gloria surfaced. The Cavs finally got rid of Delonte the following season I believe.

 

Nah I guess I completely missed that.

It's still messed up though :lol2:

Just read where Nash split up with her the day after "their" baby was born...the baby was black...OOPS...

 

Ouch. That's rough.

Delineate West, now that guy was a tad off. I don't usually judge by the cover but this guy fits the bill.

 

Wonder how many times over West's career that spell-check/autocorrect has gotten some NBA beat writer the way it did you here?

Nah I guess I completely missed that.

It's still messed up though :lol2:

 

Memes for days online while that was going on. :lol2:

Just read where Nash split up with her the day after "their" baby was born...the baby was black...OOPS...

 

Kinda an awkward moment for the delivery staff.

Nah I guess I completely missed that.

It's still messed up though :lol2:

 

There were rumors going around that KG kept trash talking Lebron about the situation on the court. It was a crazy time. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.