Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking the Bro Code...

Featured Replies

Kinda an awkward moment for the delivery staff.

 

Reminds me of that scene in Life when the warden's daughter had the black baby and he couldn't figure out which prisoner did it. :lol2:

Reminds me of that scene in Life when the warden's daughter had the black baby and he couldn't figure out which prisoner did it. :lol2:

 

I love that movie! That's a funny scene! He goes around holding the baby up to each inmate to try and find the daddy! Hilarious!

The official count:

 

Basketball - 7

Hockey - 5

Soccer - 3

Football - 2

Baseball - 2

Ausie Football - 1

The official count:

 

Basketball - 7

Hockey - 5

Soccer - 3

Football - 2

Baseball - 2

Steve Nash's Wife - 2

Ausie Football - 1

 

Fixed that for you.

There were rumors going around that KG kept trash talking Lebron about the situation on the court. It was a crazy time. :lol2:

 

I'll never forget his Cheerios comment to Carmelo.

I remember a story about some baseball players swapping wives. I guess that was ok since everyone agreed to it.

I'll never forget his Cheerios comment to Carmelo.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

I forgot about that.

There were rumors going around that KG kept trash talking Lebron about the situation on the court. It was a crazy time. :lol2:

 

I can ABSOLUTELY see KG doing that.

Fixed that for you.

 

Am I allowed to "like" that about 10 times???

 

BTW, does anyone happen to have Steve Nash's wife's number??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.