Best quarterback next season?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best QB name in the state is Legend Brumbaugh from Henry Clay.

I thought I heard that he transferred to Lexington Catholic, but I could be wrong. Can any members who are followers of the Knights confirm or deny this one?

I thought I heard that he transferred to Lexington Catholic' date=' but I could be wrong. Can any members who are followers of the Knights confirm or deny this one?[/quote']

Looks like you are correct.

His dad coaches at UK.

He won't be the best in the state but he might be the best Sophomore. Christian County's 6'5 lefty Colby Langhi threw for over 2,3000 yards as a Freshmen and 27 TD's. If he keeps improving specially his foot speed he will be something special one day.

He won't be the best in the state but he might be the best Sophomore. Christian County's 6'5 lefty Colby Langhi threw for over 2' date='3000 yards as a Freshmen and 27 TD's. If he keeps improving specially his foot speed he will be something special one day.[/quote']

Related to Dan?

That's like saying Mark Sanchez has a playoff win over Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Does that make Sanchez elite? You know a team can win or lose no matter how your QB plays.

Don't talk logic to him, it does you no good. You see, when SK wins a game it is because they have the best players but when they lose it's because of any number of excuses but never is it because their players aren't the best.

He won't be the best in the state but he might be the best Sophomore. Christian County's 6'5 lefty Colby Langhi threw for over 2,3000 yards as a Freshmen and 27 TD's. If he keeps improving specially his foot speed he will be something special one day.

Really? 23000 yards as a freshman? That sounds rather impressive. :D

T may not have the best QB, but they will have a system that makes him look awful good. And speaking on behalf of all T fans, SK is always "stoppable".

On a very serious note I wish the QB at SK the very best next season.

I just hope everyone doesn't let the boasting by Uk#1fan take away from Cameron Racke. Racke is very talented and I think has a very bright future!

You couldn't be more correct. It almost comes off as failure when they go to TMC, if you buy into the hyperbole.