Best quarterback next season?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no wrong answer in this one.

A.Davis is probably the best in Lexington for 2016, and W.Wood is the best for 2017.

All over the state you have guys like Hall down in Pulaski who has to be mentioned because he does have a little jewelry.

My favorite will be (except the two times we face him) Robbins @ Boyle. The growth year to year has been admirable by even his rivals.

We should probably submit a top 5 or 10 because there is a lot to choose from.

I'm a diehard Owensboro High School fan but watch out for Ray Zuberer from Owensboro Catholic. As a junior, he lead the state last year with 3,661 yards and 56 touchdowns. He also had 14 interceptions but a beefed up line will help that.

I was going to suggest him.

Racke won the show down with Wood last year.

That's like saying Mark Sanchez has a playoff win over Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Does that make Sanchez elite? You know a team can win or lose no matter how your QB plays.

That's like saying Mark Sanchez has a playoff win over Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Does that make Sanchez elite? You know a team can win or lose no matter how your QB plays.

Racke had 3 tds Wood had 2.

I just hope everyone doesn't let the boasting by Uk#1fan take away from Cameron Racke. Racke is very talented and I think has a very bright future!

Agreed. UK#1 should just let the kid's talents (and there are plenty) do the talking. I appreciate his loyalty to SK but..... Good kid with a bright future.

More like Arron Rodgers beating Cutler!