Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best quarterback next season?

Featured Replies

I would say Riley is definitely one.. I would also mention Isaiah Bankhead from North Hardin.. As sophomore he threw for over 2500 yards.. 22 Tds and 7or 8 ints..

I think they will all be compared to the O Catholic qb.. He will put up video game numbers

  • Replies 104
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 2 qbs are Cameron Racke SK and Austin Hergott Highlands.

So what is your rationale for picking them over the kid with 2 BCS offers?

I understand that Robbins has D-1's after him in football and baseball, and a couple in both. He can play anything well including tennis and golf. He is the last of a disappearing breed the three sport athlete. He does play basketball as well.

My top 2 qbs are Cameron Racke SK and Austin Hergott Highlands.

 

Is Racke's backup injured or something?

I dont know about Josiah Robbins being the best Athlete in the state. I'm sure their are some kids in the Louisville and Western part of Ky that have some studs also. Dont get me wrong Josey is a helluva athlete in all sports in this area. My question is this, if Boyle County played the schedule of some of the top teams in KY would he be as dominant? If they played schools like Trinty, Saint X, Bowling Green, Scott County, Male, etc, would he be as dominant? No knock on this kid just an question

So what is your rationale for picking them over the kid with 2 BCS offers?

 

Ryle isn't allowed have good players, or be good no matter the facts. It goes against UKs inner constitution.

Ryle isn't allowed have good players, or be good no matter the facts. It goes against UKs inner constitution.

 

Really? Travis Elliot and Tate Nicholas where very good.

My top 2 qbs are Cameron Racke SK and Austin Hergott Highlands.

You still haven't answered my question. What is your rationale for picking those two kids over another one with 2 BCS offers? What are these college coaches missing that you obviously see?

You still haven't answered my question. What is your rationale for picking those two kids over another one with 2 BCS offers? What are these college coaches missing that you obviously see?

 

Have the 2 kids I mentioned been to a football camp yet? First thing Hergott has what every coach wants 6'6 220 you can't teach size. As for Racke I am sure once he hits some camps coaches will take notice. He has played qb since he was a little kid.

Size is irrelevant if you don't have good feet, a quick release, and an understanding of how to play the position. I'm sure Racke will play college somewhere, but those BCS offers aren't easy to come by.

Size is irrelevant if you don't have good feet, a quick release, and an understanding of how to play the position. I'm sure Racke will play college somewhere, but those BCS offers aren't easy to come by.

 

Hergott has quick feet and a strong arm. I was told Morgan is a pocket passer not a scrambler. Racke can do both plus reads defenses really good.

Big thing is having receivers. SK and Highlands always develop receivers every year. Ryle had a good one last year.

I guess we'll see if college coaches agree with your assessments.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.