May 15, 201511 yr Author Tim McVeigh spent 4 years on death row. Let's hope this guy has a similar length of time.
May 15, 201511 yr I'd rather him be in solitary for the rest of his life. He doesn't deserve a quick death.
May 16, 201511 yr Tim McVeigh spent 4 years on death row. Let's hope this guy has a similar length of time. He did seem to get the express pass...I think from the time of the crime to conviction to death was maybe 6 years total.
May 16, 201511 yr He did seem to get the express pass...I think from the time of the crime to conviction to death was maybe 6 years total. Conviction to execution was almost 4 years to the day.
May 18, 201511 yr Prolly cost more to keep him alive for 50 years. Put him in the general population. He won't live to see his first appeal. I think the word around the internet is it's far more expensive to execute someone then it is to house them for life, because of the cost of appeals.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.