Braves @ Reds (5/11 - 5/13)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Meso is your number one bat off the bench as you say, and you still bat Negron in the 9th... I can't even believe this at this point.

He should have hit in the 7th when it was 1st and 3rd. He's on the roster for one reason and it's to hit in a spot like that.

He should have hit in the 7th when it was 1st and 3rd. He's on the roster for one reason and it's to hit in a spot like that.

I was really peeved at that. The 9th I'm an idiot. But if you don't bat your "number one" guy off the bench in a high leverage situation, you are incompetent. Price has been incompetent in 95% of the games this year, and that might be giving him too much credit

Joel Luckhaupt @jluckhaupt

Skip Schumaker now batting .181/.250/.181 as a non-starter for the #Reds.

Sounds like the guy you want off the bench in the biggest spot of the game at that point.

To be fair Meso has sucked this year. But they still haven't given him any chances to prove he can snap out of it.

Joel Luckhaupt @jluckhaupt

Skip Schumaker now batting .181/.250/.181 as a non-starter for the #Reds.

Sounds like the guy you want off the bench in the biggest spot of the game at that point.

Dare I say....I miss Chris Heisey? Haha, I actually really do though. Maybe some others are starting to as well.

The Reds are pretty frustrating at times, but you know what else is frustrating so far this season, the damn weather:

@ctrent:

In their 13th scheduled home game, the Reds have had 5 rain delays totaling 10 hours, 16 minutes, including the delay before calling one game.

As a beer vendor, I can't tell you how frustrating those games/nights can be. It doubles when you start thinking about the potential money you missed out on because of it. When they win, I don't get as frustrated.