Braves @ Reds (5/11 - 5/13)

Frazier definitely seems to be making a case for another appearance at the Home Run Derby this year. Considering it really can't mess up his swing any worse, I'd be thrilled if he were an entry with it being in GABP!

I'd say this is a lock with being at GABP. He was just named spokesperson for the All Star game also whatever that means.

Yeah, I bet they make him the captain of the NL team, which means he gets to pick the rest of the NL participants.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reds have claimed right handed relief pitcher Ryan Mattheus from the Angels. Mattheus will report to Cincinnati tomorrow.

Has pretty solid career numbers, outside of the 2013 season.

With the signing of Mattheus, I guess this means Iglesias will be sent back to Louisville after game? Or can we hope for a DFA for Badenhopp.

With the signing of Mattheus, I guess this means Iglesias will be sent back to Louisville after game? Or can we hope for a DFA for Badenhopp.

Or is Mattheus headed to Louisville? Was he on the Angels active roster all season? He only appeared in one game according to baseball reference.com

Do you think perhaps they will send Iglesias back to Louisville after tonight and then activate Mattheus?

That's what I originally thought. Makes no sense to send Contreras down and not Villarreal though if that were the case. Wonder if it means they're keeping him up as a bullpen arm?

That's what I originally thought. Makes no sense to send Contreras down and not Villarreal though if that were the case. Wonder if it means they're keeping him up as a bullpen arm?

Iglesias to the rotation and Marquis to the pen maybe.