Braves @ Reds (5/11 - 5/13)

Kevin Gregg has been DFA!!! It's a miracle!

Thats a shame, he was really starting to improve his.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ok I got nothing.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to pat myself on the back. I am just adding to the discussion and pointing out that Bruce is worse then Adam Dunn who was blasted mercilessly on here. I thought it was an interesting stat. Sorry it didn't do it for you and UKMF

I think everyone, myself included, agrees with your point about Bruce. I was simply trying to point out that everyone on here has been extremely critical of him. He hasn't escaped criticism, like it appeared you were implying.