Braves @ Reds (5/11 - 5/13)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also saw that we only had 3 guys in the lineup last night that was batting over 250,one of them was Barnahrt, while the Braves have 6. Defense and starting pitching saves us along with the HR ball,

They only have 5 on the team over .250 and two (Pena, Barnhart) are catchers and one (Cozart) is hurt right now.

Look for the Reds to have a double header with the Cubs on July 22nd (making up the cancelled game on April 25th).

Why wouldn't they just play July 23rd? They're both off that day.

Why wouldn't they just play July 23rd? They're both off that day.

I don't know the ins and outs of everything, but I remember discussing a potential double header last year and there are some things with the players union. For example the teams can't play "x" number of days in a row without a day off. So that could be it.

Just looked and if the Cubs play on July 23rd, it means they play 24 days in a row. I'm pretty sure they can't do that per the player's union.

I don't know the ins and outs of everything, but I remember discussing a potential double header last year and there are some things with the players union. For example the teams can't play "x" number of days in a row without a day off. So that could be it.

Just looked and if the Cubs play on July 23rd, it means they play 24 days in a row. I'm pretty sure they can't do that per the player's union.

I wonder if it will be a day/night DH, or actually 2 games for the price of 1.