May 8, 201511 yr He won't sit a game...NFLPA won't let it happen. Pats will get some fine, maybe lose a 3rd pick, something like that and it will be over.
May 8, 201511 yr My gut says they'll give him either 2 or 4 games. He'll appeal and it'll be cut in half. So either 1 or 2 will be the final result.
May 8, 201511 yr Two very different numbers for me. Yep. I think he will be given 2-4. I think he should get 0. :idunno:
May 9, 201511 yr How many will he get or how many will he actually have to sit out? I think the NLFPA gets involved and it turns out to be 0
May 9, 201511 yr Yep. I think he will be given 2-4. I think he should get 0. :idunno: ^ This Won't be watching First Take until this is over, those two get on my ever loving last nerve about this, Manny and Floyd, you name it. Those 2 :deadhorse:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.