NKU Hires John Brannen

D-Rob

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are good enough to play at NKU. The Mason County kid Henry is good enough also.

How about he goes out and tries to get the best players possible regardless of where they're from? You're living in a fantasy world if you think kids from the NKY area are year in, year out good enough to form an entire team that can compete at the D1 level.

I'm not going to say anything negative about any specific HS player in NKY, but NKU needs to be bigger and better than a team of NKY All-Stars.

I want kids that are better than "good enough". I want players at NKU that are "good enough" to be playing at UC, X, OSU, WVU, and etc. but find themselves at Northern.

Hey John,

Call Zach Pangallo from NCC. Like Cal said about Tyler Ulis, you can build your team around him. Zach Pangallo is good enough to play for NKU. IMO!!!

He has one offer and it's from a D2 school. If you're trying to actually compete and win at the D1 level, you pass on him, unless he wants to walk on.

I'm not going to say anything negative about any specific HS player in NKY, but NKU needs to be bigger and better than a team of NKY All-Stars.

I want kids that are better than "good enough". I want players at NKU that are "good enough" to be playing at UC, X, OSU, WVU, and etc. but find themselves at Northern.

Exactly. Parsons is the kind of player they need to keep going after. He was asked to walk-on to IU, with the possibility of earning a scholarship after his freshman season. Those are the kind of players to target.

How about he goes out and tries to get the best players possible regardless of where they're from? You're living in a fantasy world if you think kids from the NKY area are year in, year out good enough to form an entire team that can compete at the D1 level.

I never said an entire team i listed 3 kids. One it helps sell tickets. 2 you get some solid kids who can be roll players.