Who Stays And Who Goes: 2015 Edition

TheDeuce

It's all about getting to that second contract as quickly as possible.

This is one of the biggest factors in my opinion. Get that clock for your 2nd contract started earlier.

Then its your job to develop. Don't have to worry about classes, limited practice, media, and etc.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone should assume that all 7 are gone. I think Lyle, Booker and Johnson should stay for more work in college but I can't fault anyone for making themselves filthy rich. Lyles would have a great chance to be a lottery pick in 2016 though...or he could be terrible and get nothing. Big gamble.

Those crazy kids and their decisions to become instant millionaires...

Booker gets basically a signing bonus and a tryout in the NBA. He's gonna get paid somewhere to play ball for the next decade. College is just an unnecessary detour for those gifted athletes.

Part of that is because they kept switching everything. Several times he got stuck on 7' Kaiminsky. Giving up a lot of inches there.

Yeah that's what I was seeing too. When UK started holding the ball up 4 with about 5 min left, would have been a good time to have Booker rather than Andrew trying to break down his man in final seconds of the shot clock. Just my opinion of course. Others may have wanted Andrew in that spot.

I was still hurt from the loss to the Badgers when I made the comment that everyone except for WCS and KAT would return. Now that time has passed I agree with many others that all 7 will probably leave. I'm still holding out hope for an announcement that Booker and Lyles are returning for their sophomore seasons. I'd be just as happy as I was when Jones and Lamb announced their returns. Booker is in way better draft potential than Lamb was but he could still use polishing and Lyles and Jones draft stocks are almost identical. C'mon back boys :ylsuper:

Is this when Cal is announcing he is leaving also, or will that be a separate press conference? :D

A UK fan's worst nightmare of how that press conference goes:

Cal sitting in the middle of the seven players and says, "They four players (Twins, WCS, and KAT) on my right have all decided to declare for the NBA draft. They three players on my left (Lyles, Dakari, and Booker) have...also decide to leave the NBA draft...oh and I'm bouncing too!"

Might set a record for Bourbon sales in the Bluegrass though!