Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans: Do You WANT To Face Duke In The Finals Or Not?

Do you (UK fans) WANT to face Duke in the finals? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you (UK fans) WANT to face Duke in the finals?

    • Yes. Let's settle this rivalry once & for all.
      68%
    • No. I don't want to see them go any farther than they already have.
      32%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

But that's exactly what you're doing when you think there's any chance that MSU beats Duke. It's not going to happen. So therefore the only answer should be yes. Otherwise it will be a Duke/Wisconsin final as is expected by me.

 

Oh, I don't think it is happening. Duke will be resting their starters and sizing up rings by the second half.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a good feeling about UK winning it all. I'm very superstitious when it comes

to sports and UK basketball and too many things are

going against us. Matt Jones for the 2nd straight year had Jim nantz on his show yesterday just like last year at the final four and we lost. Today is Kaminski's birthday and that can't be good. I just don't feel real good about their chances in my gut. Plus the last time Coach K was in Indy for final four he cut down the nets.

I want to beat Wisconsin. Then, I want to beat Duke!

There is probably a big conspiracy by the NCAA and the officials to make the right calls to insure a Kentucky/Duke finals so they NCAA and CBS can have the highest rated college basketball game of all time and maybe the highest sports program of all time.:sssh::idunno:

Personally, if the cats can pull off the win tonight, I want Duke. Not because I think Mich State is the better team, I just don't want there to be any "what if's" if Kentucky is able to make history. Wins over multiple ACC teams and the Big10 champs should eliminate any doubt.

 

That said, I would hate to see GrizzlyAdams dissapear for a while. I enjoy his humor.

Personally, if the cats can pull off the win tonight, I want Duke. Not because I think Mich State is the better team, I just don't want there to be any "what if's" if Kentucky is able to make history. Wins over multiple ACC teams and the Big10 champs should eliminate any doubt.

 

That said, I would hate to see GrizzlyAdams dissapear for a while. I enjoy his humor.

 

It's not like I'd have an option. I enjoy my membership on this board.

It's not like I'd have an option. I enjoy my membership on this board.

 

You"ll be fine.

I don't really care who we play as long as we play! Bring on Duke, or Sparty. Just beat the cheese heads.

Kentucky fan above all else, and #2 isn't close.

 

However, if there are programs that I don't mind losing to like I mind losing to others, then the top 3 are probably:

 

1. North Carolina

1a. Michigan State (or maybe 1)

3. Western Kentucky

Personally, if the cats can pull off the win tonight, I want Duke. Not because I think Mich State is the better team, I just don't want there to be any "what if's" if Kentucky is able to make history. Wins over multiple ACC teams and the Big10 champs should eliminate any doubt.

 

That said, I would hate to see GrizzlyAdams dissapear for a while. I enjoy his humor.

 

This is a good point. If you beat Wisconsin then Duke, no one can allege that UK beat weak teams in the final four. If it is MSU ( not going to happen), then people would say yeah but ...

This is a good point. If you beat Wisconsin then Duke, no one can allege that UK beat weak teams in the final four. If it is MSU ( not going to happen), then people would say yeah but ...

 

You can also add the ACC tourney champs, UNC and UL. The ACC was the top conference in my opinion, going 4-0 against them and beating the BIG champs should silence "most" of the haters. But the cats have to take care of business tonight before that can come to fruiton.

Well whether they'd want to or not, that's who it is going to be if UK advances. Duke is obliterating Michigan State.

Well whether they'd want to or not, that's who it is going to be if UK advances. Duke is obliterating Michigan State.

 

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

 

No going back now! I've already put the check mark on my sheet!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.