Covington Catholic 2015

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a chuckle out of CWB's commentary on Beechwood. I will have to remember to include "Cov Cath finished the season with their annual loss to Highlands in the regional finals" when talking about the Colonels. ;)

It is certainly going to be interesting to see the Colonels this season under the new leadership.

That's a heck of a schedule to start out with for a new staff. We will learn a lot about the Colonels real quick. I look forward to a few trips to Park Hills to watch CovCath and a few friends of mine coaching. Best of luck.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Capitalization

Overheard at the CovCath baseball game on Saturday, a question posed to a Colonel football player... How's that new coach treating you?... (grimace on his face) "He's very tough" (smiles and chuckles by the Dads nearby)

Glad to hear it...and welcome to BGP, Coconut Telegraph. Are you a Cov Cath fan, Cooper fan, or were you just taking in a high school ballgame?

I was told Eddie got the team hooked up with new Nike gear and demanded lights be up for start of next season so home games will be played of Friday. If true GREAT moves by the new coach

He can demand lights for next season all he wants...they need the money before that's going to happen, though. Not sure about the Nike gear.