How did you help the CATS win last night (superstition edition)?

Pile Driver

Well I noticed anytime I sat up in my chair and leaned forward UK played bad, but when I was just leaning back in my chair UK played pretty well. It was something I noticed throughout the game but didn't do anything about it until about five minutes to go. Then I decided to just stay leaning back in my chair, which about killed me with how exciting the last few minutes were haha.

I am just the opposite. When I lean up they play better. Always wear something UK. Saturday I will wear what I wore when we blew out W Va. Hope that will help....:clap:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The close call was probably my fault. We rearranged our den, so I didn't sit on my lucky loveseat. However, late in the game, when one of our guards (who will remain nameless) stepped out of bounds on the baseline, I MAY have uttered a less than 5-letter word. This triggers my dogs to see what is wrong so they were sitting in a circle in front of me. (They are therapy dog wannabees.) I told them to sit there and hold paws for good luck. :thumb:

Watched at home...wife and I used to go away this weekend for our anniversary every year. It always seemed we watched UK's last game of the season in a hotel or bar/restaurant. 2010 was our 20th and I really thought we'd be OK...watched that game in New Orleans. That was the last anniversary trip during the tourney that we have taken :lol2:

Wife always wears something UK

I wear a 10-15 year old holey grey UK shirt

Two things I normally do but didn't do last night 1) eat popcorn 2) play Warzone Tower Defense on my laptop during the first half...those won't be over looked next time :)

I was forced to go to a joint 50th birthday party of my sister and brother in law. This was a huge party in Ohio and I knew everyone in the house hated UK. Since they were all UC and Xavier fans they knew the date following on an Elite 8 game wouldn't conflict with their favorite teams basketball schedule. :) I still put on my lucky UK shirt, hopped in the family truckster with my wife and son and bravely drove directly into the belly of the beast of hatred. There were lots of people there that I didn't know but they had the same hatred for the Cats as my inlaws. The stares that I got while wearing such a fine shirt would have been to much to endure for a non Wildcat fan but I wore it with confidence knowing that the shirt has a perfect record this season. When the Cats were down with about 3 mins to go and Aaron Harrison hit the long 3, I looked down at my shirt and whispered Thank You. Its because of that very shirt the Cats are in the Final Four. You are all welcome!

Don't really believe in superstition. I guess I helped them by being a fan, tuning in, buying merchandise, being a lifetime member of the Alumni Association, all that through the years, though I doubt I am much more than a very tiny decimal point of what they've taken in. So yea, other than a very small contribution in terms of what it means for the bottom line revenues, I didn't do anything.

I had to do something in the second half, so I folded laundry. Glad my wife hadn't folded any for a couple days. Took all 20 game min. of the second half to do 5 baskets full. Ugh, now she says to be ready Sat night. She aint folding nothing this whole week. Wrong move I guess!

I had to do something in the second half, so I folded laundry. Glad my wife hadn't folded any for a couple days. Took all 20 game min. of the second half to do 5 baskets full. Ugh, now she says to be ready Sat night. She aint folding nothing this whole week. Wrong move I guess!

It's worth it brother...whatever it takes!

Watched at home...wife and I used to go away this weekend for our anniversary every year. It always seemed we watched UK's last game of the season in a hotel or bar/restaurant. 2010 was our 20th and I really thought we'd be OK...watched that game in New Orleans. That was the last anniversary trip during the tourney that we have taken :lol2:

Wife always wears something UK

I wear a 10-15 year old holey grey UK shirt

Two things I normally do but didn't do last night 1) eat popcorn 2) play Warzone Tower Defense on my laptop during the first half...those won't be over looked next time :)

Yummmm....popcorn. I'm an addict.