Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier vs. Ole Miss Predictions

Who wins? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • #6 Xavier
      48%
      15
    • #11 Ole Miss
      51%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who ya got?

 

Could be a pretty good first round game. I personally penciled in BYU/Ole Miss and figured I'd take whoever won that game. I think I'm still sticking with it, only because I'm more familiar with Ole Miss and like Kennedy and Moody.

Ole Miss is really dangerous when Moody gets rolling.

 

Having said that, I've got X. It may not be this way, but it always seems like when they're in the tourney, they're good for a win or 2.

I'm going with Xavier 67-61.

 

Need to find a way to hold Moody in check. I'd feed the ball to Reynolds all night long if I'm X.

X and Ole Miss are basically the same team. They both come out some nights and look great, while other nights looking terrible. Surprisingly enough these two teams have a ton of common opponents.

 

Common Opponents:

 

Xavier:

 

X 93 N. Arizona 60

 

Alabama 84 at Xavier 97

 

X 74 at Mizzou 58

 

X 88 at Auburn 89 2overtimes

 

X 79 Creighton 72 overtime; X 74 at Creighton 73

 

X 59 at Cincinnati 57

 

Ole Miss:

 

Ole Miss 80 N. Arizona 74

 

Ole Miss 75 Creighton 68 (neutral court)

 

Ole Miss 66 Cincinnati 54 (neutral court)

 

Ole Miss 67 at Mizzou 47

 

Ole Miss 86 at Auburn 79

 

Ole Miss 82 at Alabama 74

Ole Miss 78-71.

.....

 

Xavier by 4-6 and the winner is in the 60's. Abell will guard Moody, which will be entertaining. As long as they can keep Ole Miss off the FT line, they'll be fine.

I like Ole' Miss. More athletic, longer. Summers is solid and Moody is a killer. They'll need to play some defense to win, but X doesn't run like BYU did. I think that played a lot into their lackluster defensive performance. I'd bet Stainbrook has a good game. He's too wide for anyone on Ole Miss to handle.

I like Ole' Miss. More athletic, longer. Summers is solid and Moody is a killer. They'll need to play some defense to win, but X doesn't run like BYU did. I think that played a lot into their lackluster defensive performance. I'd bet Stainbrook has a good game. He's too wide for anyone on Ole Miss to handle.

 

Stainbrook is going to be in for a long night. He's not athletic or quick enough to be productive in a game like this IMO. Hope I'm wrong.

68-59 Rebels.

Xavier with a game winning jumper to win. 73-70.

Ole Miss has killed me all season, most especially at the beginning and end of the season where they have just stunk. But there was the middle part of the season where they exceeded my expectations. Depends on which Ole Miss shows up

 

Hotty Toddy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.