Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Regional Thoughts

Featured Replies

Top 4 seeds:

#1 Duke

#2 Gonzaga

#3 Iowa St.

#4 Georgetown

 

I can't believe two things from this bracket one that UCLA even got in, and second that Georgetown is a #4 seed.

Duke gets it's usual cake walk.

Have to agree with comment so far.

 

Duke deserved a #1 . But South seems weak otherwise.

I was a bit surprised that Duke was a 1 only after I saw it pointed out that they won neither their regular season crown or tournament. Anyone know when the last time that happened for a 1 seed? I thought Virginia would get it. That said, I think Duke is the second best team overall so it doesn't bother me.

I was a bit surprised that Duke was a 1 only after I saw it pointed out that they won neither their regular season crown or tournament. Anyone know when the last time that happened for a 1 seed? I thought Virginia would get it. That said, I think Duke is the second best team overall so it doesn't bother me.

 

Never if I heard correctly on ESPN last night.

I like Iowa State and I worry I'll pick them going way too far.

 

Elite Eight for me.

duke once again gets the easy road. What is all this love fest from the NCAA for duke.

How in the world did Georgetown get a 4 seed?

duke once again gets the easy road. What is all this love fest from the NCAA for duke.

 

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

 

More tears.........

How in the world did Georgetown get a 4 seed?

 

Because Coach K made the bracket?

 

No biggie, I will enjoy watching them go down in flames even more so this year.

Anyone with any basketball sense knows duke always has a cake walk. But yeah seriously how do they deserve a 1 seed, didn't win their regular season con for tourny

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.