Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show Updates

Featured Replies

Again, Duke gets a cake walk.

 

Disgusting how obvious the selection committee makes it.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Ole Miss got in after all! Looks like the little guys took it on the chin this year.

West Region (Omaha)

 

(1) Wisconsin vs. (16) Coastal Carolina

(8) Oregon vs. (9) Oklahoma State

 

(5) Arkansas vs. (12) Wofford

(4) North Carolina vs. (13) Harvard

 

(6) Xavier vs. (11) Ole Miss/BYU

(3) Baylor vs. (14) Georgia State

 

(7) VCU vs. (10) Ohio State

(2) Arizona vs. (15) Texas Southern

Duke has nobody!

 

Did you expect anything else?

 

I knew Duke would get a #1 seed.

 

Again, Duke gets a cake walk.

 

Disgusting how obvious the selection committee makes it.

 

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gottlieb sucks. Let teams enjoy their moment.

 

Right? Debbie downer is a PG version of what I'd call him

I see a lot of Cinderella teams! :D

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

 

I wasn't like a lot of Duke haters I had said all weekend they would be a #1 seed and I think they deserved to be a #1 seed.

^ It was going to be either Virgina or Duke. If you look at the 2, Duke won the head to head match up. I assume the commitee took that into consideration.

I wasn't like a lot of Duke haters I had said all weekend they would be a #1 seed and I think they deserved to be a #1 seed.

 

They deserved it.

^ It was going to be either Virgina or Duke. If you look at the 2, Duke won the head to head match up. I assume the commitee took that into consideration.

 

They got it right. Duke deserved a number one.

Gottlieb sucks. Let teams enjoy their moment.

 

As much as I have disdain for the guy, I kind of agree with him with regards to UCLA and G'town being a 4 seed.

I'd say UK's bracket is rather loaded.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.