Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show Updates

Featured Replies

Mid-West (Louisville)

 

(1) Kentucky vs. (16) Manhattan/Hampton

(8) Cincinnati vs. (9) Pardue

 

(5) West Virginia vs. (12) Buffalo

(4) Maryland vs. (13) Valpariso

 

(6) Butler vs. (11) Texas

(3) Notre Dame vs. (14) Northeastern

 

(7) Wichita State vs. (10) Indiana

(2) Kansas vs. (15) New Mexico State

 

The Midwest is the Cleveland region not Louisville.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First two games at Louisville and then Cleveland, correct?

Cal told ESPN the truth that they didn't cut the nets down in Nashville was because they forgot.

 

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

 

No crying from me. I just call it as I see it. They were the fourth number one to get in, yet they have the easiest road. No surprise there, bring em on.

No crying from me. I just call it as I see it. They were the fourth number one to get in, yet they have the easiest road. No surprise there, bring em on.

 

Funny, BPI says UK has the easiest road.

Count me in the group that thinks Kentucky's bracket is cake.

 

I know the cool thing to do is say the committee gave Duke an easy road, but I disagree completely. Utah and SDS are both very talented defensive teams. St. John's has ridiculous athleticism (and had Duke beat earlier this year), and Iowa State and Gonzaga are terrible matchups for the Blue Devils IMO.

 

I think this is the first year I've ever looked at every bracket and said, "yeah, that looks balanced". :idunno:

Funny, BPI says UK has the easiest road.

 

Count me in the group that thinks Kentucky's bracket is cake.

 

I know the cool thing to do is say the committee gave Duke an easy road, but I disagree completely. Utah and SDS are both very talented defensive teams. St. John's has ridiculous athleticism (and had Duke beat earlier this year), and Iowa State and Gonzaga are terrible matchups for the Blue Devils IMO.

 

I think this is the first year I've ever looked at every bracket and said, "yeah, that looks balanced". :idunno:

 

I guess it depends on who's report you read. Bleacher Report indicates UK has a "tough road" but also states in the report they are in the second weakest region. Go figure.

I guess it depends on who's report you read. Bleacher Report indicates UK has a "tough road" but also states in the report they are in the second weakest region. Go figure.

 

I could see that logic, being that a tough road could mean that match ups are bad, where as weakest region means overall quality and numbers regarding the teams.

 

The midwest is odd because I don't think many people would rather have the 3 seed over the 2 seed and usually the 1 and 2 line are heads over everyone else in my estimation.

Kentucky was paired with the "worst" 2 seed and the "worst 3 seed according to the selection committees rankings.

Kentucky was paired with the "worst" 2 seed and the "worst 3 seed according to the selection committees rankings.

 

Where can you find the selection committee rankings? I would have thought that since Kansas was the worst 2 seed that they would have then put who they thought was the best 3 seed in that bracket.

Where can you find the selection committee rankings? I would have thought that since Kansas was the worst 2 seed that they would have then put who they thought was the best 3 seed in that bracket.

 

Here ya go....Selection Committee Rankings 1-68

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.