Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Florida 49

Featured Replies

I need to go find a 32-0 shirt as now my 31-0 is obsolete. :)

"Undefeated and Beyond"

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually that would never work. They want the tournament in a Good City, not a depressing one. :D

 

Just to clear things up im not from Lville...lol..i meant moving it toward Rupp..lol.

Aaron H. and Towns had excellent games. U.K.'s Defense was once again outstanding. I thought that Billy Donovan officiated a pretty good game for his Gators, made several calls in their favor :sssh: .

On to the Semis ..... 32-0 with 8 to go

 

Succeed and Proceed !!

 

I wasn't impressed with Towns defense on many occasions. All the bigs looked lost at times.

I always feel like they played like crap and look like crap and then I look at the score and they win by 15.

 

These play like garbage but pull it out at the end can't keep going, eventually they will get caught with their pants down.

 

Agreed.

What time do they play tomorrow?

 

1 and if they win 1 on Sunday.

I always feel like they played like crap and look like crap and then I look at the score and they win by 15.

 

Yeah right. I bet Cats fans have a blast in Nashville tonight!

 

Friend of mine posted a picture of them waiting outside of one of the bars in line at 9 am this morning. She said a police officer pulled up to the curb and said I don't know how it is in Kentucky but our bars aren't open yet. I know they're having a blast down there.

Aaron H. and Towns had excellent games. U.K.'s Defense was once again outstanding. I thought that Billy Donovan officiated a pretty good game for his Gators, made several calls in their favor :sssh: .

On to the Semis ..... 32-0 with 8 to go

 

Succeed and Proceed !!

 

Not really sure how you could complain about the refs and Billy D getting some call, when UK was the team that got to the free throw line a lot today....

 

Great win today! 8 more to go! Go Cats!

I wasn't impressed with Towns defense on many occasions. All the bigs looked lost at times.

 

For the first half I would agree, UF was driving the lane and were able to get it inside far too easy. I thought that the Cats really stepped it up in the second half.

Not really sure how you could complain about the refs and Billy D getting some call, when UK was the team that got to the free throw line a lot today....

 

Great win today! 8 more to go! Go Cats!

 

No complaints, that was tounge in cheek. I was talking about the way that he was lobbying for a call on Johnson was funny to me. He got it a little later.

What time do they play tomorrow?

 

1:00 pm

[video=youtube;cllkv-umu-M]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.