Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Florida 49

Featured Replies

(SEC Quarterfinals)

 

Can't wait to get home and watch the recording. Boss is letting us leave at four and I think I'll grab a sixer.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great to be a UK fan!

My man Booker needs a bounce back game.

 

Played very poorly today.

19-23 free throws.

 

How many did Florida shoot?

How many did Florida shoot?

 

They were 3 of 5..couldnt draw a foul..not fast enough

19-23 free throws.

 

Wow.

I always feel like they played like crap and look like crap and then I look at the score and they win by 15.

I also feel like they played like crap and look like crap and then I look at the score and they win by 15.

 

These play like garbage but pull it out at the end can't keep going, eventually they will get caught with their pants down.

My man Booker needs a bounce back game.

 

He hasn't played that good last 10 game or so it seems.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.