Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Florida 49

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dakari Johnson said he had pink eye earlier this week but it's "better" now :lol2:

 

johnson pink eye.jpg

Just got home and watching the game I have watched the other tournament games. It's amazing how the Cats travel. I would venture to say was more crowd there this afternoon that all of the other games combined. Amazing!

Check out the media storm heading into the UK locker room (about 6-7 went to Florida's locker room).

 

Auburn is going to have to use ALL of their motivation to even have a chance to upset Kentucky. Which I don't believe will happen. Another SEC Championship talley for UK.

My man Booker needs a bounce back game.

 

He's a great shooter but how many games this year has he missed the entire goal on a 3 point attempt? I know there's been several, and some of them when he was wide open. It's almost as if being too open is not good for him, lol.

I wasn't impressed with Towns defense on many occasions. All the bigs looked lost at times.

 

I agree. They gave up quite a few easy baskets when they allowed guys to get behind them on the baseline, particularly in the first half.

My man Booker needs a bounce back game.

 

Talented depth lessens that blow.

A few teams can play close but this team just wears on the opponent.

A few teams can play close but this team just wears on the opponent.

 

That's the largest advantage. No One can come close to matching U.K.'s depth.

Wireman thanks for all the videos. Really enjoyed watching them. Keep posting them.!!!!

Wireman thanks for all the videos. Really enjoyed watching them. Keep posting them.!!!!

 

I didn't want to overdo it. I have a bunch more that I'll be happy to post if mods don't mind.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.