Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 NFL Free Agency

Featured Replies

Did Demarco even miss a game last year?

 

Nope but as was stated in post 260, he's due and before last season. He was injury prone. He's still fumble prone too. I'll believe he is capable of being more than a one hit wonder when I see it. I'm glad he got his money.

  • Replies 290
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you knew the answer why'd you ask?

 

He broke a bone in his hand. I thought he missed a game because of that but I didn't look it up so guess I was wrong.

 

I looked it up after you replied.

I'm glad they don't hand out trophies for free agency. Cause my team Suuuuuuuuuucks.

I'm glad they don't hand out trophies for free agency. Cause my team Suuuuuuuuuucks.

 

Don't you have Superbowls and stuff? Knock it off..

Don't you have Superbowls and stuff? Knock it off..

 

That was my piont Darryl.

That was my piont Darryl.

 

We'll trade you an average FA for a Superbowl.

We'll trade you an average FA for a Superbowl.

 

Nah, we will have enough average FA in the secondary to make next year a wash.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 24s24 seconds ago

Oh boy: Bills reached agreement on 1-year deal with WR Percy Harvin, per source. Buffalo spending bills; add Harvin, McCoy, Incognito.

Bengals or Steelers should look at DL Red Bryant 320 pounder.

Steelers sign DeAngelo Williams, per ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Steelers sign DeAngelo Williams, per ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

 

Yep. Presser at 5 oclock about extension for Big Ben.

Mike Wallace says he's likely headed to Minnesota. Land of Teddy, and getslow.

Browns sign Packer's CB Tramon Williams to 3 yr $21M deal.

 

They also sign DT Randy Starks from Miami to a 2 yr $8M deal. I guess Miami doesn't need Starks after signing a bad boy named Suh. Hey, that was pretty good, if I do say so myself. It could have been a headline in Miami: Fins Sign Bad Boy Named Suh.

 

I gotta go... my arm hurts.

Just got a message from one of my kids: Of the 60 players the Packers currently have under contract, only one - Julius Peppers - has played a down for another team. If true, that is quite amazing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.