Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 NFL Free Agency

Featured Replies

Browns sign former Pro Bowl receiver Dwayne Bowe to a 2 yr deal. The Chiefs released him last week so as not to take a big salary cap hit. The 6' 2" 221 lbs. Bowe joins another veteran receiver recently signed by Cleveland, Brian Hartline who was recently released by the Dolphins.

 

Cleveland is doing its usual quiet pick up of much needed help in Free Agency. They still need to draft a WR to be their #1 guy and deep threat in the absence of Josh (I have grass between the ears) Jordan but this appears to be some good veteran help for the receiving core.

  • Replies 290
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got a message from one of my kids: Of the 60 players the Packers currently have under contract, only one - Julius Peppers - has played a down for another team. If true, that is quite amazing.

 

This doesn't seem possible.

 

This doesn't seem possible.

 

I looked and I'm pretty sure it's true.

I looked and I'm pretty sure it's true.

 

I looked also and I am pretty sure it is true also.

I looked also and I am pretty sure it is true also.

 

Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller said the same on Sirius 88 -NFL Channel on Tuesday.

That's incredible. I guess that's what you call "building through the draft."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.