Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 NFL Free Agency

Featured Replies

I would say that they have to make cap room to do that, but you wouldn't believe me anyway.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

  • Replies 290
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting for the night. Unless something big happens with my Jags (DeMarco Murray), so I'll try and get all the updates tomorrow morning if needed.

Bengals resign Boiling.

I'm getting for the night. Unless something big happens with my Jags (DeMarco Murray), so I'll try and get all the updates tomorrow morning if needed.

 

That would be a huge move if they can get him.

Saw on Twitter that Worilds is retiring...huh?

Saw on Twitter that Worilds is retiring...huh?

 

He's getting the cold shoulder, that's for sure.

 

He's getting the cold shoulder, that's for sure.

 

Says he's going to pursue other interests. Wow.

Saw on Twitter that Worilds is retiring...huh?

 

I can't blame them. If they have managed their $$ well, the physical cost, especially in later life, may be more than some want to endure. Willis is another example. I respect that.

Says he's going to pursue other interests. Wow.

 

Has to be a dummy account. You're not buying it are you?

Holy crap, I just read it on one of my trusted sources. Well, there's an interesting twist. Jeez.

Revis signs with Jets... 70M for 5 years.

 

The Jets sure are seeking to bolster their secondary having signed Buster Skrine for 25M. That's a ton of money in the secondary.

Looks like the Browns lost out to the Jets on both guys. No way they would pay that kind of money for either one of them.

Holy crap' date=' I just read it on one of my trusted sources. Well, there's an interesting twist. Jeez.[/quote']

 

C'mon you know I'm not gonna post it if it's not true :lol2:

Browner in NOLA visiting....I'm headed down there tomorrow. Maybe I can talk some sense into him while I'm there? :idunno: :D

Reggie Bush visiting the 49ers, also getting interest from NE.

 

New England looking into CJ Spiller as well.

 

Yesterday went about as bad as I could've envisioned as a Pats fan, maybe today will bring good news?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.