Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 NFL Free Agency

Featured Replies

There is about to be a whole bunch of stuff happening real quick. In about 5 minutes signing can happen. I'm working but Ill try and post all official stuff that I can.

  • Replies 290
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints traded TE Jimmy Graham to Seattle. Seattle sent Unger.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9s9 seconds ago

Filed to ESPN: Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.

Bart Hubbuch ‏@BartHubbuch 2m2 minutes ago

Chip Kelly obviously thinks he's playing FanDuel.

Crap. Sounds like Revis back to the Jets...Better lock up Browner.

I read a rumor that the Giants are talking to the Saints about DE Cameron Jordan.

Bart Hubbuch ‏@BartHubbuch 2m2 minutes ago

Chip Kelly obviously thinks he's playing FanDuel.

 

That franchise is just going is one crazy direction

Wonder if the Eagles got Bradford to try and flip him to trade up to get Mariota?

Wonder if the Eagles got Bradford to try and flip him to trade up to get Mariota?

 

That's going to be my guess

That's going to be my guess

 

If you're the Titans, does he interest you more than Mariota? Can't see Jags or Raiders wanting him, so that leaves the Jets, right?

If you're the Titans, does he interest you more than Mariota? Can't see Jags or Raiders wanting him, so that leaves the Jets, right?

 

The Tacks are in such a weird position. Do they REALLY believe in their 5th round draft pick that has a track record of injury issues? I feel like if they gamble on Mettenburger going forward its going to be a huge mistake. So, in that case I hope they do. When it's all said and done I still think they are going to draft Mariota.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago

Denver has reached agreement with TE Owen Daniels, per sources.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 42s43 seconds ago The #Jaguars are paying TE Julius Thomas an average of $9.2M over 5 years, I’m told. $24M guaranteed

 

Not as much as I thought

Giants signed LB Jonathan Casillas. I don't know much about him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.