March 10, 201511 yr Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 20s20 seconds ago Free-agent WR Torrey Smith has reached agreement on a five-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers, per me and @CAPlannfl
March 10, 201511 yr I'll join the fun. Free agent G Mike Iupati, formerly of the 49ers, has agreed to a 5-year, $40M deal with the Cardinals. (via @CAPlannfl) That was posted a while ago :lol2:
March 10, 201511 yr Who is going to throw the ball next season in SF?! I suspect Kaep may be on the move today!
March 10, 201511 yr Anything you can tell me about Davon House? I expect Tramon not to be too far from the way out as well.
March 10, 201511 yr House isn't/wasn't a $6 million guy. I know he's a perfect fit for Gus Bradley defense which I know is why he was targeted. Of course he's young too which helps.
March 10, 201511 yr Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 9s9 seconds ago Filed to ESPN: Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources. Rumor has it here they are going to swap 1st rounders. Rams have 10 and Eagles have 20.
March 10, 201511 yr Browns CB Buster Skrine signed with the Jets for 25M. Browns reportedly trying to sign Darrel Revis of NE. That would be a good trade for a couple of seasons. Browns also may be trying to sign Dolphins TE Charles Clay. They have competition from the Bills and Miami who put the transition tag on him. This should mean a decent pay day for him--the average salary of the top ten tight ends is just over 7M for one year.
March 10, 201511 yr This I found hilarious Chris Wesseling @chrisWesseling Free agency losers: Bears (Cutler) Free agency winners: other 31 teams (no Cutler)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.