Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 NFL Free Agency

Featured Replies

  • Replies 290
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giants sign Marshall Newhouse to 2 yr. deal.

 

He played a lot for the Packers a few years ago, when Ben McAdoo was there. With that said, I hope this is purely a depth move.

 

Giants also signed Dwayne Harris WR/KR from the Cowboys. 5 year deal.

He played a lot for the Packers a few years ago, when Ben McAdoo was there. With that said, I hope this is purely a depth move.

 

Giants also signed Dwayne Harris WR/KR from the Cowboys. 5 year deal.

 

Former #Jaguars LB JT Thomas will sign with the #Giants . It’s a 3-year deal worth $12M with $4.5M fully guaranteed

Bucs just released Collins. Hope the Bengals can get him back.

 

Former #Jaguars LB JT Thomas will sign with the #Giants . It’s a 3-year deal worth $12M with $4.5M fully guaranteed

 

I'm not sure where the Giants are getting this money.

 

What do you know about this guy?

Michael DiRocco ‏@ESPNdirocco 3m3 minutes ago

RT @clarencehilljr: According to a source, something could pop tonight on Murray. That doesn't bode well for Dallas

I'm not sure where the Giants are getting this money.

 

What do you know about this guy?

 

Nothing bad about him. Good not great. He filled in Paul Poz at MLB and filled the spot. Didnt blow me away, but he can play all LB spots on the board. I will miss him a bit.

  • Author

Per Adam Schefter

 

Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford and 5th round draft pick in 2015 from Rams for QB Nick Foles, 4th round pick in 2015 and 2nd round pick in 2016.

Per Adam Schefter

 

Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford and 5th round draft pick in 2015 from Rams for QB Nick Foles, 4th round pick in 2015 and 2nd round pick in 2016.

 

There we go. I thought for a second Chip Kelly was making good moves. Wonder how many games Bradford has to start for the 2nd round pick?

Nick Fairley to meet with Bengals

 

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet

This is unexpected. The #Bengals are jumping into the free agent mix. I’m told DT Nick Fairley is visiting in the morning

I think he signed with 4 or so games left in the year. Then the playoff game.

 

Nick Fairley to meet with Bengals

 

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet

This is unexpected. The #Bengals are jumping into the free agent mix. I’m told DT Nick Fairley is visiting in the morning

 

About time they go after a big fish!

Steelers need to go after a back up running back.

Steelers need to go after a back up running back.

 

They'll wait til the end of the week.

They'll wait til the end of the week.

 

I would like to see them get DeAngelo Williams or Stephen Jackson to back up Bell.

I would like to see them get DeAngelo Williams or Stephen Jackson to back up Bell.

 

I would say that they have to make cap room to do that, but you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.